94. Warmth

________________

| February 6th, Saturday |

Have you ever felt like your whole body was freezing? You can barely move because you're either covered by a bunch of clothing layers, or your joints are simply not in the mood to work.

Well, Annie currently fits in the first case. She was wearing a tank top, a turtleneck, a cotton sweatshirt and a padding – besides two pants.

Yep, it was quite cold. -14ºC, to be exact.

"How do you intend on practising like that?"

Jaein looked her up and down with a smile.

"We have practice today??"

She nearly fell on her knees.

"Yeah, at 7."

The leader laughed at her dramatic behaviour.

"Don't laugh! You're not even human."

Annie stared at her friend, who was doing pretty well with only a hoodie, sweatpants and a t-shirt on.

"You get used to it after shooting for magazines with short dresses when it's minus 10ºC."

She shrugged, the younger one looking at her with horror.

"You're amazing. I wouldn't be able to say yes."

"You're amazing too, you create songs and choreographies...as you manage to be in a relationship."

Annie only replied with a smile.

"Should we head to the practice room?"

Jaein nodded.

"The earlier we start, the earlier we leave."

● ● ● ● ●

The earlier you start, the longer you stay.

Despite starting to practise 15 minutes earlier, the dance teacher only let the girls go at 9 p.m. "I get paid for the time I stay, it's not my fault if you decided to begin before the set time", he said. He was right, but it was a bummer anyway.

"I'm staying here with Bom to fix a few details."

Remi announced after they rested for a minute.

"I'll go to my studio."

"I'm going to practise singing until you're all done, then, so we can home together."

They all nodded.

Since the company hadn't found a new manager to replace Dongchul yet, things were a little complicated. Yujin couldn't accompany the girls home everyday because of other schedules. So, every time they had a chance, the group would go home together.

"We'll say something on the group chat once we're finished."

Boram spoke for the two of them.

"See you guys later!"

Annie waved and headed to the shower rooms.

Considering how late and cold it was, she chose to just take a quick shower instead of washing her hair. She organised all of her things in the lockers and went to her studio in hopes of finishing the song she had started the day before.