65. Home date - pt.2

________________

| January 3rd, Saturday, 2021 |

After almost half an hour, the couple finished their lunch and also the whole wine bottle.

Fortunately, the liquid wasn't that high on alcohol, so both of them were still pretty much sober.

"I'll do the dishes, you can sit down."

"No, no. You already cooked, it's a basic rule for me to do the dishes."

Annie said, pushing him with her hips as she filled the sponge with detergent.

"That's only for friends, you're my girlfriend, you should be treated as royalty."

"Oh, my- you say those things so carelessly."

The girl mumbled nervously.

"What? Aren't you my girlfriend?"

"Yeah, but!"

Minho stood beside her, waiting with his back against the sink.

"Not anyone gets to be my girlfriend, so you deserve a reward for reaching that level."

She scoffed.

"You're so full of yourself."

He grinned, moving his body so he'd stand behind the girl.

"What are you doing?"

Annie asked with furrowed eyebrows, confused but not exactly surprised.

"Helping you with the dishes."

Minho said before slowly wrapping his arms around her waist, chin rested on her left shoulder.

Annie's hands stopped moving for two seconds before she got back to her senses. She wasn't about to show how much impact this little act had on her.

How is this helping?!

Does he think he's a drama character or what?

"Did I affect you? You forgot to rinse that part."

He pointed with his chin and Annie didn't dare to turn her head.

"I was just checking if you're actually helping."

"Hm, I see."

Minho held a laugh to spare the girl from more embarrassment.

Eventually, he decided to leave and prepare the next part of their date. Therefore, Annie was able to finish doing the dishes successfully.

"Done!"

She clapped her hands together before looking around the room.

Where did he go?

Unlike you'd think, Annie wasn't used to this dormitory. She had been here two, maybe three times and all of them she'd only stay in the living room with a few outings to the bathroom – except that one time Changbin decided to watch a movie inside his room.

"Min?"

"Hey!"

He walked out from a room with arms filled with candies and snacks.