6. Lost Kimbap

_______________________________

| May 22nd, Friday, 2020 |

  The girl group arrived home at around 2 am and most of them went straight to sleep after taking the makeup off. Those past few weeks had been exhausting and nerve-wracking, but they could finally rest.

  Well, at least for a few hours. They had to be at the company at 8, meaning they'd most likely wake up at 7, and they did, aside from one member.

"Annie, it's freaking 7:30, I've been calling you for half an hour now. Our manager is coming in 15 minutes, get your ass up!!!"

  Jaein yelled at the younger one.

"Uhm...I'm almost ready."

  She answered lazily, not opening her eyes.

  Knowing only words wouldn't work, the leader pulled Annie out of the bed, making her get up and finally go change.

"She slept late again, didn't she?"

  Jaein asked the other two.

"I woke up around 5 to go to the bathroom and her computer was on."

"She probably had an idea in the middle of the night and decided to work on it again."

  The youngest commented, shuggring.

"I see my babies know me very well!"

  Annie came out with the changed outfit.

"Let's go before Dong Chul gets angry."

  Jaein gathered all the girls and went to the door.

  Dong Chul is their male manager and he's basically Yujin's opposite. He's in his mid-thirties and the girls aren't close to him. Dong Chul's more like a security than a manager, actually, since he's really big.

  He's very strict and if the girls need some scolding, he'll be the one doing it. Aside from small talk, they don't communicate often, but it's not like they hate him, they're just not so comfortable.

● ● ● ● ●

"Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly glad we debuted and have a lot of opportunities, but I didn't think we'd get so much work at once! And I have school too!"

  The maknae whined as they sat on the practice room's floor.

"Oh...right, you have school..."

"Don't worry, honey pie! You'll be able to do everything nicely, okay? You'll do well and we'll be here to support you."

  Annie hugged the little girl.

"Yes! You're our little Einstein, after all!!"

Remi spoke and all of them laughed.

"Thank you..."

Boram smiled, grateful.

"Let's worry about it when they start recording, okay? And it's a reality show, we won't have to do much."