36. Hoodie

_______________________

| November 23rd, Monday, 2020 |

  The Annie that complained about being tired because of the reality show would need to apologize to the current one.

  The girl ate "breakfast" on the way - if we could even call one croissant a breakfast, considering she didn't have a proper dinner. To add up, the adrenaline was now gone, which meant the pain from the hail could be felt.

  Well, at least she had the choreography almost perfected already, so the practice shouldn't be so draining.

"Call Yujin when you're done."

  Dongchul said, opening the van's door for her.

"Alright, thank you!"

  Annie waved, waiting for him to drive away.

"And keep your phone on."

  She sheepishly smiled, nodding.

  Not so long after, the idol was heading to the practice room they had scheduled at. It was Woollim, so she already knew the place pretty well and a few staff members were familiar too.

"Annie!!"

  Her feet stopped as she was about to knock on the door, turning to the left.

"Kangmin! Hi! I haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah! How are you? Are you here for a new song? Ah! I'm going to eat breakfast now, do you want to go with me?"

  The boy spoke with a huge smile on his face.

  Before Annie could even say no, he spoke again.

"Oh! You're wearing a Draken hoodie!!"

  She looked at where Kangmin pointed, noticing that was still Lee Know's hoodie.

  Shit, who the fuck is Draken?

"Ye..ah! Sorry though, Kangmin, I need to go practice for a collab stage."

"Ah..it's fine! Have fun!"

Great, now I have to find out who the hell Draken is before more people ask me about it.

"Hello! I'm Annie..."

  She carefully stepped inside the room, meeting three pairs of eyes.

"We know you!"

  The three girls approached her with smiles and laughs.

"Da Da Da Da!"

"Ohh!!"

  Am I stuck with three extroverts?

● ● ● ● ●

  Practicing with four excellent dancers sure is satisfying. They only needed one hour and a half to settle all the positions with the help of a choreographer, who had now left.

  As they were granted permission, the girls decided to eat inside the practice room so they could get to know each other better.

"Hey, Annie...may I ask you something?"

  The oldest, Minnie, asked.

"Sure!"

"Where did you get that hoodie?"

  She pointed at the piece of clothing laying on the corner of the room, all eyes following.

Why is everyone so obsessed with this hoodie?

"Uh..."

"Why do you want to know?"

  Another one questioned, genuinely curious.

"Okay, don't tell anyone...but! I saw Minho from Stray Kids wearing it quite a few times and I don't know, I really like him so I wanted to get it too."

  Although a few seconds later, Annie joined on the "teasing". She wasn't about to tell them that was, in fact, his hoodie - and he himself had given it to her.

"Can I see it up close?"

  Minnie asked, already getting up.

"Ah...sure..."

"Look! It's so cool! And the pockets are so bi- hm? This...?"

  She took out a silver ring from the pocket, everyone paying attention.

There's no way she'd know that ring is his...right?

"Woah! You have the same ring! I guess you donate to Unicef too?"

"What does that mean?"

  Chaeyeon, who had been silent for quite some time now, tilted her head in confusion.

"It's called a Safety Ring, you get it if you donate monthly to help the children."

He does that?

"Woah! You're so cool, Annie!"

  All the girls gave her thumbs up and she awkwardly bowed.

Guess I'll become a donor now.

________________________