58. Gotta let you know

______________________

| December 29th, Tuesday, 2020|

Who doesn't like to be productive? Sure, getting up from your comfy bed on a gloomy morning may seem like a challenge (it truly is), but once you do it, it only gets better! The feeling of accomplishment you get after getting everything done is definitely worth it.

Hence why Annie was feeling delightful despite being extremely tired. Let's say waking up at 5 a.m, recording three performances and an episode of a variety show wasn't very energising.

As always, though, that was the perfect scenario to compose a bop. Besides, the girl had one more plan for the day, and it involved her boyfriend.

Tell Chan about their relationship.

The girl forced herself to stay at the company till up late so it was sure no one else beside the three of them were present. There were a few trainees and security, of course, but no one that would burst inside the room like Remi or Han, for example.

"Why does Chris have to be a night owl? How is he even awake when he woke up before me!? And I'm pretty sure he didn't sleep at the station either."

Annie dropped her head on the table, closing her eyes.

A minute later, there was a knock on the door.

"Yes? Come in."

Her posture immediately straightened upon seeing a boy slowly opening the door with a grin.

"Hi, honey."

"Min!"

She got up to hug him tightly, sliding both arms around his waist as he placed one hand behind her head.

"Please don't caress my hair, I'll end up sleeping in your arms."

The two laughed.

Ah, right.

Remember how Annie was brainwashing herself into thinking her drunk act would make them get closer? Funny enough, it did. Lee Know did get surprised after hearing her call his actual name, more so when she started using nicknames, but it was crystal clear he felt good.

Turns out both of them tend to be the lovely and clingy type once they get the chance (and the intimacy) to do so. They weren't really the type to kiss, though, only hugs and pecks – at least for now.

"Channie said he's free, should we go?"

"Hm."

She let go, turning away to organise everything.

"Should we go for 'rock, paper, scissors' to decide who's telling him?"

"Haerim."

The girl pouted.

"...of course I'll be the one saying it. He's my leader and I'm the one who asked you out. It's my duty to protect you."

His eyes darkened in the best way possible.

"Ohh! What a man!"

Annie teased, lightly tickling him.

"Shut up, let's go."

Minho pushed her outside before closing the studio's door.