14. First Practice

________________________________

| June 29th, Monday, 2020 |

  It was 6:45 a.m when Annie woke up with the sound of her alarm. Her roommate, Boram, was already eating breakfast, while the other two were still sleeping peacefully.

  She went to the bathroom looking like a zombie and left 10 minutes later with a more human look.

"Oh my God, I can't believe you actually woke up."

  The youngest welcomed her.

"I didn't. My braincells are still in bed."

  Annie went to the counter, getting a bowl and preparing an oatmeal with bananas and berries.

"Are they ever with you?"

"Hey!"

  The two laughed together.

"So, how do you feel about dancing with Lee Know again? And it's only you two now."

  Boram asked, hiding a pitiful smile.

"It will probably be hell-"

  Annie stopped for a minute.

  They had practiced together already, that one night they got stuck inside the practice room. Minho was actually a decent partner. He didn't yell at her and instead helped calmly.

"Rim?"

"Oh. Yeah, I hope it's not that bad."

  She came back to reality.

"Can you please promise me you'll try to get along with him? I know this week will be exhausting for you and you'll probably have to spend way less time in the studio, something you love doing...all because you two fought."

  The maknae spoke honestly, genuinely worried for her older friend.

"I...I'll try my best."

  Annie sighed.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

● ● ● ● ●

  Annie was the first one to arrive at the chosen practice room. The place had 4 cameras placed on the corners, plus one in front of the mirror, that they could move around.

  Knowing it'd probably take a few more minutes for her partner to arrive, she started stretching.

What if our styles are too different? Won't the dance look weird? If his style is similar to Yeonjun's, then it'd be fine...

"Oh!"

   The girl had an idea.

   Lee Know is an idol. She could just search him online and check it.

  Annie walked to her bag, grabbed her phone and sat down on the ground again, typing "Lee Know Fancam" and clicking on the first video that showed up.