84. Welcome to my dorm

______________

| January 17th, Sunday, 2021 |

There were pros and cons about not being allowed to go anywhere else besides the dormitory and the company.

A few of the cons were that Annie couldn't meet her friends, go shopping nor visit nice cafes and restaurants.

On the other hand, one pro compensated for all of that.

Her boyfriend lived in the same building.

While the other Flashlight members went out to have fun, Annie had the whole dormitory for herself.

Remi and Boram had also assured her they would try their best to come as late as possible.

With that said, Annie had just finished getting ready to welcome her boyfriend. Unlike their last date at home, this time she dressed up in all black and her boyfriend didn't have a single piece of Mahagrid clothing on.

"Woah, really? No Mahagrid at all?"

She closed the door behind him.

"Do you wanna check?"

It took her a second to understand his smirk.

"Can I?"

The girl took a step to the front, while he stepped back.

"Hey, hey! I just got here, chill!"

"You started it."

Annie laughed.

"Anyway...someone told me you spent the last days all sulky because of me?"

"Goddamn, Chan..."

Minho wanted to walk away, but he thought it'd be rude to just walk around a house you're visiting for the first time, so he just stood there.

"Don't be mad at him! If it weren't for Chris, we wouldn't have this date today."

"I'm not mad...and I wasn't sulky either."

"Uhm, okay. Pouty, then."

She smiled at his protruded lips.

"Aren't you going to show me the house? Where are your manners?"

Minho looked around, pretending not to hear her teasing.

"Hm! Let's go!"

Annie hugged his arm tightly, earning a grin from the male.

"It's pretty small compared to yours...I share a room with Boram, you know her, right?"

"Of course I do! I searched about your group after that day."

He spoke proudly, recalling the time he didn't even know the member's names.

"Oh~ I'm proud! Here. What bed do you think it's mine?"

"Isn't it obvious? This one."

Minho pointed at the bed covered in a white blanket and four plushies.

"...that side has post-it notes on the wall, pretty sure it belongs to a student."

Annie giggled.