13. New sides of him

_____________________________________

| June 28th, Sunday, 2020 |

  Annie and Lee Know had no time to whine to their managers, as they were now the ones going inside the room.

"Where are you going?"

  She asked as he walked away.

"Kitchen. I didn't have lunch."

"Can you even eat after that??"

  She followed him.

"Am I supposed to practice starving, then?"

  He fought back.

God. I must've betrayed my country on my past life. Why does this man have to be here?

"Do you have anything to do today?"

  Deciding to ignore the past subject, Annie bought a cup of noodles and put it in the microwave after adding water.

"You're eating?"

  Lee Know asked in disbelief.

"Am I supposed to practice starving?"

  She mocked him.

  The two kept eating in silence for a few minutes, thinking about how they'd manage to do everything they're supposed to - and yet not killing each other.

"Ahn Haerim."

  A low voice called , making the girl instantly shoot her head up.

"Dongchul...? Why are you here?"

  She smiled, half awkward, half scared.

"I'm in charge of your private schedules now- Are you eating spicy noodles? On your diet?"

  He asked, still at the door.

  Annie turned to the table with widened eyes, trying to find an excuse.

"Oh! This! It's actually uh...he's eating both! Right?"

  Her eyes pleaded for Lee Know to agree.

  The man walked to them, glancing at him.

"Yes, I actually was trying to give it to her, but she refused it."

  He lied with a straight face.

  The manager hadn't believed it 100%, but he knew his limits and scolding another idol was not within them.

I take those words back. Thank God Lee Know is here.

"Minho! We have- oh, you're eating already, that spares us some time. We're going back to the dorms so you can change and get the things you need, then you two will be meeting here again at...4 p.m. Both FLASHLIGHTS's and SKZ's group practices start at 5, so you'll have one hour to figure things out."