45. He did it

________________________

| December 17th, Thursday, 2020 |

  There are some sides about being an idol that a lot of people seem to forget about, working hard and barely having time to eat and sleep is one of them. Practice for solo and group performances alongside special stages, MCing, record VCRs, shoot for magazines and study. The girls had to do all of that while keeping a smile on their faces. Showing they're tired? That couldn't happen unless they wanted to ruin their image for netizens.

  Funnily enough, though, Annie was extremely productive when it came to composing when she was tired - something about her brain not working properly and coming up with incredible tracks and analogies.

  The girl went straight to her studio after group practice, head overflowing with ideas. Dongchul had told her to eat lunch, but she refused, saying she was on a diet. The manager couldn't be more proud.

  Little did he know Annie ordered a hamburger later on.

  Having had a very gratifying morning, she decided to walk around the building to check on everyone else, and maybe find someone she could grab a coffee with.

Are they new trainees? Woah, they're so good. I would definitely break my back if I tried that.

Remi! And Hyunjin? Ah, right, they have a performance together.

Is this one empty?

  Annie opened the door carefully, just in case someone was there. Just as she was pushing a little further, it opened completely.

"Still haven't lost the habit of spying on others?"

  Lee Know said, going back to the middle of the room.

"Ha. You make it seem like I'm going to steal your choreography."

  She walked towards the sofa.

"You never know."

  After a good five seconds of silence, he looked at her through the mirror.

"Aren't you leaving? I need to practise."

"Why? Do I make you lose focus?"

  Annie crossed her legs and slowly rested her back on the sofa with a smile.

"Shut the hell up. Don't you have anything to do?"

  She shook her head, making him growl in annoyance while walking to the balcony.

"All practice rooms are occupied."

  Lee Know sighed loudly, throwing his jacket back on the furniture. Although he hated the girl's presence there, mastering his movements was more important. The idol hit play again and tried to keep going, pretending she wasn't there.

  It worked pretty well, actually. Annie was on her phone the whole time, sparing him a few glances every here and there. But it all went downhill when he noticed the girl had her camera pointed at him.

"What are you doing?"

  Lee Know asked, bored as ever.

"Recording a video to send to Hannie, I'm sure he'll love it."

  She looked at the device to check on the video. Of course, she wasn't actually going to send it, but teasing the older one was extremely fun.

"Delete it."

"Why?"

"Because I asked you so."

  Annie supressed a laugh, maintaining her posture.

"Again, why? It's not like he hasn't seen you practising before."

  She glanced down again, pretending to send it.

"I told you to delete it."

  Annie didn't even know how, but Lee Know was now in front of her, one hand resting on the back of the sofa on her left, the other one on her phone.

"And if I don't?"

  She looked right into his eyes, the unserious tone very clear.

"You should stop before I do something."

  He bent even closer, staring back with the same intensity, except his eyes weren't as fixed as hers.

  They could feel each other's breathing right now, but no one was willing to back away.

  Annie lowered her gaze to his lips and came back to his eyes with a subtle grin.

"Do it."

"Fuck it."

  Lee Know let her phone go, bringing his right hand to her neck while his lips touched hers. Annie grinned in the kiss, tilting her head to be more comfortable. As she wrapped her arms around his neck, the girl noticed him trying to get tongues involved. After a little bit of playing hard, she let him.

  It was a kiss out of pure lust. Right now, both of them had forgotten about their so-called hate towards each other.

  The question was how long that would last.

______________________