11. Passing out

___________________________________

|June 6th, Saturday, 2020 |

  Finally, just a few more days and the shootings would be over. Luckily, after that event with Lee Know and Annie, nothing too troublesome happened.

  Those two weeks were filled with the girls practicing, creating songs and doing missions. Jaein had recorded a commercial too, but that was it.

  Maybe because of Annie's sudden habit change, she had been feeling a bit sick for the whole day and hadn't been able to sleep properly for the past 3 days. Still, it's not like she'd be willing to tell anyone about it.

"Okay! We're finished for the day! Well done, everyone."

  The leader announced and the other three breathed heavily on the ground.

"What time is it?"

Asked the youngest.

"9:31 p.m. We finished quite early today."

"Should we stay a bit more?"

  Annie suggested, receiving glares as answers.

"Okay, okay! You guys can leave, then. I wanna practice for a little longer."

She got up and grabbed a water bottle.

"Are you sure?"

  Jaein questioned and she nodded.

"I'll go take a shower then I'm heading to the studio."

  Boram also got up.

"Oh, come on! Are you all staying?"

  Remi whined, as she really wanted to go home and sleep.

"I'll go with you, I'm hella tired."

The oldest spoke.

"See you!"

● ● ● ● ●

  Two hours later, Annie decided to leave and try to compose something - it's not like she'd be able to sleep if she went home anyway.

  After taking a shower, she walked around the hallways for a few minutes, there were quite a few people at the company yet, mainly trainees.

"You're still here?"

  Asked Lee Know when they met in the kitchen.

"No, I'm an illusion, so just pretend I'm not here and do your thing."

  She replied while getting a cup of tea.

"Tea? I thought all producers drank coffee."

  Annie stared weirdly at him.

  Is he trying to start a normal human conversation?

"I'm allergic."