10. Distressing Mission

___________________________________

| June 2nd, Tuesday, 2020 |

  The Reality program has been recorded for a week now, which meant there was one week left. As of now, the girls hadn't faced any big problems.

  They'd be called at a random time of the day - every day - by the staff and receive a mission to be completed within a certain period of time. Those missions were rather easy and were often completed in less than 15 minutes.

  Annie forced herself to change her routine, at least for these two weeks, so the fans wouldn't worry. She was used to leaving the company around 11 P.M and going to sleep at least two hours later, besides not eating all 3 meals unless someone told her to. Now, she was doing her best to go home before that time and go to bed before 2 A.M. Since Annie was sleeping and eating more, she spent quite some time dancing and working out.

"An, Boram is asking for your help at the studio."

  Remi said as the girl's phone lit up, signaling a text.

"Oh."

"I'll practice something else, don't worry, we can finish this later."

She smiled and pointed at the door.

"Alright, good luck!"

  Annie gathered her things and left the practice room.

"Annie!"

  A man holding a camera approached her.

"Oh, hello! Am I receiving my daily mission? I thought you had forgotten about me since it's 9 p.m already..."

  She joked while getting the folded paper.

"'Hug the first person you see, you have 5 minutes.' Ah, that's easy! I'm going to our maknae now."

  Annie talked with the camera.

"I'm actually not such a hug person, but if it's Bom, I can do it easi-"

The girl stopped talking when they turned the corner and faced one of the Stray Kids' members.

"He doesn't count, right? I shouldn't hug a boy idol in front of the cameras, I'll get in trouble..."

  Annie smiled awkwardly at the camera man. Hugging Lee know was not in her plans for now or ever.

"It should be the first person."

"Fucking hell."

She mumbled under her breath.

"You're telling me this girl has to hug me? Why?"

  Minho asked, half confused, half annoyed.

"It's a mission for the reality."

  Annie answered, clearly displeased.

"Just edit this part out and find someone else, I'm not touching you."

"As if I want to hug you!"

  While the two fought, the man kept recording, although dumbfounded.

"Then we're good."

  Minho attempted to leave, but the girl walked in front of him.

"I don't want to hug you, I don't want to get near you, but this guy right here is recording every thing and I'm pretty sure neither of us want our hate for each other to go public."

  Annie spoke quietly.

"You're pretty stupid if you think they'd put this on the show...and they'd be even more stupid if they actually did it."

"Hey! What's going on?"

  As Lee know was about to walk out again, another voice yelled, getting closer to the three.

"Changbin! My friend!"

  Not losing a chance, Annie ran to the boy and gave him a tight hug, the camera following.

"My mission was to hug the first person I saw, but I couldn't hug him because you told me he was sick, right?"

  Annie induced her friend to agree.

"Oh, right!"

"Yeah, that's why, don't get wrong ideas, everyone~ I'm leaving now, bye bye!"

  Minho put on a smile and left after waving to the camera.

"Will you let me go now or...?"

  Changbin pointed at her arms, that were still slightly around him.

"Ah. Sorry. Anyway, mission cleared! I'm going to Boram now."

  The girl waved at him and went to her destination with the camera following.

___________________________________