22. Comeback announcement

《 REMINDER:
Sunlight - cute and bright
Moonlight - dark and sexy
Starlight - chic and girl crush

___________________________

| August 14th, Friday, 2020 |

"...As we all know, we used the Sunlight concept for the debut. Dadada is a really fun and upbeat song, but unfortunately it didn't get the girls any wins."

  The leader lowered her head, while the younger ones held their laughs.

"That's why you're making a comeback with starlight. I've checked a few of Boram's and Haerim's songs and they seem to fit well with the concept."

  Jyp PD continued.

"It's scheduled for mid-october."

  The girls' widened their eyes.

"Isn't that a bit too soon?"

"It was supposed to be on September but we got caught up with other contents and it got post poned, this is the latest we can do. You're rookies, you can't stay too long without a comeback."

  One of the staff explained, to which everyone silently nodded.

"It'll be tough on us too, but we'll do well."

  The PD encouraged the team, who forced smiles.

"So we'll be promoting around the same time!?"

  Annie smiled widely - someone could think she had won a big giveaway.

"Yeah! But woah, we've been preparing for a month now and you...that's crazy."

"Yeah...luckily me and Boram have a lot of songs ready, though! JYP is probably going to butt in and give us one too. We got the concept idea so hopefully things will go well."

"What if Jyp's track ends up being the title?"

"Han Jisung!! Don't even joke about it!"

  Annie yelled, but luckily she was alone in the practice room.

"Sorry, sorry. You should go work now, if you don't get things done in time we won't be able to promote together!"

"Right...I can't lose that opportunity! Bye!"

"Bye~"

  The girl pressed the phone button and looked up to the roof.

Talking to him is always so stress relieving.

  Of course Annie was extremely happy FLASHLIGHT was finally having a comeback, but she couldn't help but to feel anxious.

  Two months to prepare? When last time they had nearly five? Would they be able to pull that off?

  Also, the group will make a comeback after nearly six months. Would people remember them?

  All these questions left Annie's head the moment she heard Jisung excitedly talk about his group's comeback and how their schedules overlapped.

  Knowing she had a bunch of work to do, Annie got up and headed to the studio to choose the tracks that would be out.

"Was that my Jisung?"

  The girl turned to the right, meeting an oh-so-familiar face leaning on the wall.

  She stared at him.

  Was he eavesdropping?

"Your Jisung?"

  And she kept on walking.

The hell.

__________________________________