Chapter Forty-Four & Forty-Five

(9 curse words throughout the chapters)

I told them the truth, I told them they weren't the ones who were going away. I told them nothing was going to happen to them.

I said my goodbyes to Rain and everybody else, and I wandered through headquarters following the sounds of gunfire. I knew that's where everybody was going to be. What I didn't expect to find was a certain blondie with a headband running through the halls.

"Hayato?" I shouted after him.

He turned around in a hurry and nearly tripped over. His eyes lit up when he saw me and he rushed over to me. "It's so good to see you, Y/N! Where have you been– wait none of that matters! Vincent is in trouble! The enemy has found him! I'm looking for Don and Gilda right now!"

I nodded. "Where is Vincent?"

He pointed down the hall. "Go straight, take the first right and then the left."

"Alright," I said as I charged down the halls. "I'll see you in a bit, stay alive, okay, Hayato?"

"I will, you stay alive too, Y/N!"

I pulled out my knife and slowed down as I came closer to the end of the hallway. I saw Vincent, Nigel, and two big guys wrapped up in some rope. Peter was holding a gun to Vincent's head. "Stop it, Peter!"

He shot before his eyes turned to me. Fortunately, he missed and I landed a punch on his stomach before stabbing the two other two guys who were hunched down over a laptop. I turned my attention back to Peter and slapped the gun out of his hand.

He let out a demonic laugh. "Is that anyway to treat your dearest uncle, Y/N? Do you think your father would approve of this?"

"Do you think your brother would approve of you?" I snapped, pulling out my gun, and holding it to his head. "You killed him! You killed him because you thought it was best! I guess I'll just kill you because I think it's best! You bastard."

"You're right, I killed your father because I thought it was best," he smiled. "But can you kill me? I don't think you can bring yourself to kill me. The man who raised you. I practically am your father."

"Shut the fuck up, Ratri," I hissed, gripping the knife with dripping blood in my hand. "Get the fuck on the ground. On your fucking knees bastard! And shut the fuck up! It's all your fault! You should've been the one to die!"

He sighed before dropping to the ground and putting his hands behind his head. I kicked some dirt to his face. If only I could kill this motherfucker right here right now. But Emma doesn't want to. Why? I don't fucking know why.

"Y/N," Oliver called out. I felt his hand on my back. I tensed up before turning around and sobbing into his shoulder. In the corner of my eye I saw Yuugo step forward and help untie Nigel.

I also saw Zack and Gillian tend to Vincent's injured shoulder. I pulled away from Oliver and kissed him. I kissed him because I didn't want to lose him. I just wanted to love him.