Epilogue

Here's a surprise Epilogue 😉

Enjoy!

(Just imagine Rin as Sakura)

Sometime after that day, Shinobu and Rin have twin daughters named Setsuna and Towa. I was cursed by a demon named Zero to never sleep or dream and sealed away in the Tree of Time because I was Sesshomaru's wife.

Toki was given the Butterfly curse by Jaken so I could sleep through her and receive dreams. My elder twin daughters eventually managed to cut the thread and wake me up.

I found myself waking up in my husband's arms because Sesshomaru would enter the Tree of Time to check up on me everyday. Sesshomaru was the only one who was able to enter, and my brother became really worried about me. However, I was also watched over by Kikyo's spirit as well.

Sesshomaru hasn't smiled once since the day I was sealed away, and he'd locked his heart away, but ever since I finally woke up in his arms, Sesshomaru had smiled for the first time in a long time.

I also reunited with my daughters (including Rin) and her family. I couldn't believe how much they'd all grown.

Jaken was so relieved that I was awake and with them again that he'd bawled his eyes out into my kimono, blowing his nose in it. I'd just smiled back at him and told Jaken I'd missed him too.

I'd also learned that Kagome and Inuyasha had been sealed away inside the Black Pearl, but we're finally free and met their own daughter, Moroha.

Kirinmaru, a moth Daiyokai, and his son and older sister were all defeated by my daughter, Toki, who had cut their threads of fate.