Inuyasha The Movie: Fire on the Mystic Island

Here's the missing fourth Inuyasha movie chapter: Fire on the Mystic Island!!

We've also got 15K reads in Bound by Fate!! Again, thank you all so much for your support in this book!!

Enjoy 😉!

(This fanfic is now officially complete!)

Sakura's P. O. V:

"Oooohhh, the resounding bell of the Dion Templeee!" Jaken says loudly, before breaking into a coughing fit as we walk along a beach at night, Shinobu and I leading our horses. Karina wanders beside the dog demon. "Oh, that singing irritates my throat. Sesshomaru-sama, if we keep going, we'll end up at the sea." I gaze at my fiancé when he doesn't answer. Jaken goes to say something but sees to think better of it and sighs sadly. "I don't think he heard a word I said."

Rin says reassuringly, "Don't worry, Jaken-sama. As long as we follow Sesshomaru-sama, we'll be fine."

Jaken snaps back at her, "I don't recall asking for your opinion, girl! No one knows My Lord better than me!" Sesshomaru and I stop as we gaze ahead. "Not even a little twerp like yo—" Jaken is abruptly cut off when he collides with the back of Sesshomaru's leg and tumbles backwards, but catches himself somehow. The imp immediately bows and grovels his apologies. "Please forgive me, Sesshomaru-sama! If Rin hadn't made that silly comment, I wouldn't have lost my composure, and—"

"The time has come," Sesshomaru says calmly, interrupting Jaken. This prompts him to look up in surprise.

I wonder aloud, seeing colours of lightning flicker in the night sky, "Time for what?" There's an island with a volcanic mountain far out to see. Weird. Since when did an island appear here?

I find a place to change into my pink armor and priestess attire, before my group and I travel to the island

I find a place to change into my pink armor and priestess attire, before my group and I travel to the island. I left Miyu on the beach with Seiji and Shinobu, Rin and I had flown on Karina.

Karina comes with me as I follow Sesshomaru to a certain spot on the island where a temple is. I could hear the screams of civilians and see fire and smoke. Upon reaching the area, birds made from fire were burning the civilians and a demon with curly burgundy hair and a pink diamond on the center of his forehead stands before the burning temple, gripping a flame coloured fan in his hand.

I see a couple of fire birds still flying about. Sesshomaru and I cut through them with our swords before we make ourselves known to the enemy.

I gaze at the people, feeling anger boils in my veins. How could he do something like this?!

"So, you've come at last," The demon says by way of greeting. He seems to have already known of our presence. We stop before him. "You can't begin to imagine how long I've waited for this moment, Sesshomaru-sama." The dog demon doesn't respond. "Crimson Demon Fan!" The demon thrusts his weapon down and a torrent of fire heads towards us.