Chapter 18

Sakura's P. O. V:

As we walk along some cliffs, I hear Jaken say aloud to himself, "No. That would be too dangerous—even for someone as strong as my master." He whimpers worriedly. We stop before a large brown wolf yokai dressed in armor, sitting cross legged with his fists on his knees. Jaken gasps. "Wait—I know him!" Sesshomaru and I continue as the raccoon dog bows his head.

 "Wait—I know him!" Sesshomaru and I continue as the raccoon dog bows his head

"I, Ryakan, would be honoured to serve you once again," Ryukon says.

Sesshomaru responds without pausing, "Not necessary."

"Please, My Lord! I beg you to reconsider!"

Jaken cries, "Don't leave without me!"

Sesshomaru threatens as we pause and don't turn to him, "Ryakan."

"Yes?!"

"Leave, before I lop off your head."

Ryakan cries out in fear at that

Ryakan cries out in fear at that. I can't help feeling bad for the guy...

Jaken suggests, "Perhaps you should consider accepting his assistance? We need help!"

Sesshomaru closes his eyes as he replies, "Not necessary."

Jaken says, "Maybe we can get Inuyasha's aid this time?"

"Jaken," Says Sesshomaru as Ryakan anime cries.

"Yes?"

"Only you, Sakura-chan and Shinobu can help me."

I gaze after Sesshomaru for a moment before I walk quickly after him with my brother. I hear Jaken crying tears of joy as he races after us.

                        🗡🗡🗡

Nearing the village where the Panther Demons live, I hear the sounds of fighting. We head in that direction and hear a female voice commanding:

"Capture them, before they escape!"

Sesshomaru unsheathes Tokijin and slices clean through the building in our way with Dragon Strike. We step through the smoke to see Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo, along with Kilala, but no Kagome.