Inuyasha The Movie: Swords of an Honourable Ruler, Part 1

Sakura's P. O. V:

My companions and I pause on a hill as I grip Miyu's reins and Karina stands beside me.

I notice Sesshomaru gazing down at a quivering Tensaiga. He murmurs questioningly, "What is it, Tensaiga?" He gazes behind us and I follow his gaze, seeing a red light coming from the Forest of Inuyasha. Shinobu looks as well.

Rin questions, "Is something the matter, Sesshomaru-sama?"

"....." I blink my eyes when I spot a smile tugging up the dog demon's lips, hearing Jaken jump.

Rin rides A-Un and Shinobu and I ride the horses as we follow Sesshomaru through a path of destruction like I've never seen before. The ground has been ripped through and the trees look like a massive tornado has torn through them.

"Sesshomaru-sama, please slow down! Sesshomaru-sama! Where on Earth are we headed?! Please!"

Sesshomaru doesn't say anything as he looks ahead with a furrowed brow, Tensaiga still quivering.

                        🗡🗡🗡

As I wait with Shinobu, Jaken and Rin in the trees, Sesshomaru approaches Inuyasha, gazing over a hill with the wind tossing his hair and clothes.

Sesshomaru states knowingly, "So, Inuyasha, it is you." The hanyo turns towards Sesshomaru. I gaze at the intricate sword that has attached itself to Inuyasha's right wrist with veins, a red jewel at the base of its hilt. "How did someone like come to possess So' ounga? Don't tell me another one of fathers swords chose you as its master?"

 "How did someone like come to possess So' ounga? Don't tell me another one of fathers swords chose you as its master?"

Inuyasha asks rhetorically, "How the hell would I know how it happened? I'd gladly give this to you if you want it so badly!" The silverette raises his sword

Inuyasha asks rhetorically, "How the hell would I know how it happened? I'd gladly give this to you if you want it so badly!" The silverette raises his sword. "It looks like you'll have to take it by force, though."

Sesshomsru says as he unsheathes his weapon, "That was my intention all along."

As the two brothers stare each other down, Rin states, "Jaken-sama, Sesshomaru-sama and Inuyasha sure don't get along with each other, considering they're brothers."