Chapter 42

Sakura's P. O. V:

Shinobu and I ride Seiji and Miyu while Rin rides A-Un, who is being led by Jaken. Karina is walking beside Kohaku who walks next to the two headed dragon, while Sesshomaru wanders a few paces ahead of us, the sky a clear blue.

Kohaku has decided to join us for awhile which I don't mind at all, and he's congratulated me and Sesshomaru on our engagement.

Jaken heaves a huge mushroom shaped sigh of depression.

Rin questions as she peers around Un, "What's the matter, Jaken-sama?"

""What's the matter?!" Do you not sense anything?" Jaken demands to know, whipping an annoyed frown to her. As Jaken looks back at the dog demon, beads of sweat form on the back of his head as a nervous expression settles on his features.

"Sesshomaru-sama," A boy with short black hair and black eyes wearing a blue kimono with his hands tucked into the sleeves addresses, causing us to stop and face him. "Do you wish to know the secret behind your sword? Do you wish to know what Tensaiga is lacking?"

 "Do you wish to know the secret behind your sword? Do you wish to know what Tensaiga is lacking?"

This causes Jaken to snap in a flustered tone, "What?!"

We fall silent as a breeze blows over us.

Sesshomaru queries, "You're going to tell me what Tensaiga is lacking? Really?"

"Yes," Answers the boy. "I'm sure it must trouble you greatly. The fact that Tensaiga's Meido has yet to achieve a complete circle."

"How dare you!" Jaken exclaims furiously. "How do you even know about that?!"

Sesshomaru orders without looking at him, "Silence, Jaken."

"Who? Me?" The imp questions nervously as he sweat drops. Head bowed, Jaken scurries back. "But I didn't say a word, My Lord."

Shinobu asks, "Why do you always lie like that, Jaken-sama?" Jaken simpers as he sweat drops profusely.

The black haired boy turns and takes a few steps before he pauses to gaze back at Sesshomaru. "If you wish to know more, then I suggest you follow me, Sesshomaru-sama."

Then he turns and resumes walking forward.

Jaken murmurs worriedly, "Sesshomaru-sama."

We decide to follow the strange boy wherever he was taking us.

My group and I soon arrive at a rocky and mountainous area. We step across a bridge made of earth.

Jaken speaks up, "Sesshomaru-sama, are you acquainted with this odd child we're following?"

"No," The white haired demon responds.

"Well, then, might this not be a trap if some kind?" Jaken presses.

I murmur wearily, "A trap?"

Frowning, Jaken mutters, "I don't know! Promising to reveal something that Tensaiga lacks and then leading Sesshomaru-sama to his death?"