CHAPTER 58

Guess what..... Today we are going to visit a famous monument in India. And it is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. And it is also known as a symbol of love.

It's the Taj Mahal. The hotel in which we are staying has the same name too. Taj Mahal.

We reached the Taj Mahal. Woah....! Woah....!

" Tae! Tae! See! It's so beautiful right? "

" Yah... It's so beautiful just like you. '' He said. " Yah... Stop it. " I said and we walked in. It was so beautiful. Look at this, so beautiful right?

 Look at this, so beautiful right?

The Internet says that the Taj Mahal is the symbol of love and it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal

The Internet says that the Taj Mahal is the symbol of love and it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Reading that made me question something.

Tae was looking at the monument and I called him and said, " Tae. "

" Um... ? "

" The Internet says that the Taj Mahal is the symbol of love and it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. "

" Um.... So? "

" This monument is the symbol of their love. Then what is the symbol of our love? "

" What..... How should I answer that... " He said and started thinking about something.

" Aniya.... ( No ) Leave it.... I've asked you a very silly question. " I said.

" No... That's not a silly question. I have an answer for that. "

" Really? "

" Um... Yes. Don't you think that we are solely the symbols of our love? "

" I didn't understand.... "

" I'm saying only we are the real meaning of our love. "

'' Oh.... So you meant that.... "

" Perhaps.... Do you want me to build something like this or what? "

" No.... No need for that. Just stay beside me all the time. That's enough for me. " I said and he laughed. I shifted my gaze to the Taj Mahal, and started admiring its beauty.

He called me and I turned to him. He was staring at me like there's no tomorrow. I was looking into his deep eyes without knowing the depth.

Without knowing our faces got closer. And no sooner his lips were on mine. I kissed him passionately. Standing in front of one of the Seven Wonders of the world and showing your love to your loved one feels so amazing.

No words to describe that feeling. After sunset we reached our hotel. Tomorrow we are going to return to Korea. I don't want to leave! Okay let's enjoy the time we have now.

All 7 members along with us two were sitting together in a room. ( BTS along with Ji Eun and Hye Jin )

BTS is on live and they are doing a mukbang with Indian food. ( Mukbang means a food eating show. ) They started eating all kinds of food. Some are spicy as hell and some are like heaven.

Me and Hye Jin ate sweets from behind the camera. So sweet and delicious. After one and half our BTS ended their live show.

We ordered food for ourselves. I was seeing the upcoming schedule of BTS while I took a spoon of my food. Then Tae came in.

What? Why... Ah... Why is this food so ... SPiCy??? ༼⁠;⁠'⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽

Aish... What?! Hahaha!! Argh! I started crying internally. And my eyes started to get teary.

Just then Tae came in. " Yah... Ji Eun aa? What happened?? Why are your eyes teary? "

He asked while holding my cheeks. I can't even speak now.... How do Indians eat this?

" The Food... It's SO SPICY 🥵!!! " I shouted.

" Yah... Can't you tell that by looking at the colour? Why did you eat it so blindly? " He said. While I was waving my hands in the air.

I immediately drank some water. But still the spice is not going down!!

" Taehyung aa.... Give her chocolate. " Hye Jin said from behind trying to control her laugh.

Tae took the chocolate from my bag and said, " Ji Eun aa. Do you want chocolate? "

I nodded and he said, " Come and take it then. " He said keeping the chocolate in his mouth. This boy! I'll kill him wait.

Ah! I have no other way. " Oh... I'll be leaving the room now. " Hye Jin said and left the room. I went close to him. I came close to the chocolate which was kept half outside by him. I took a bite of the chocolate and bent back. This piece should be enough.

As I came back to the original position Tae dragged to him and put the chocolate in my mouth. Don't wonder. Yes. He kissed me.

" Tae! " I shouted at him. " What? You want another chocolate? " He said with a smirk.

CONTINUES...!~

-- 보라해 💜✨