CHAPTER 57

Hurray!!! We are flying to India today!!!! Yes!! Yes!! Finally! I always thought of going to India, but couldn't. Now, finally!!! Yes!!

We are at the airport. It was almost boarding time. After a while we got into the plane. Me and Hye Jin sat together. After the plane started moving, Hye Jin and I prepared for the schedule of BTS in India. After that we took. And the rest of the time we talked about random things. Mostly I talked about India.

After 10 hours of traveling, we are finally in India!!!! Woah...! The air seems so fresh. It's 7 PM according to Indian time. We got off the plane. And as we entered the airport we saw the Indian ARMY in front of the airport.

Wow!! They are amazing! They are shouting their lungs out! They are so excited to have BTS in India. And... By the way we are going to have a concert in Mumbai.

Somehow we managed to get into the car. We have an Indian guide with us.

" Namasthe! Welcome to India! " The guide said. " Oh.... Namasthe namasthe. '' Jin said which made everyone laugh. His slang was funny!

On our way to hotel, we admired the beautiful streets of Mum...? Yeah! Mumbai. We admired the beautiful streets of Mumbai. Wow.... They are so lively.

After a while we reached the hotel, the agency booked for us. The hotel name is
' The Taj Mahal Palace '.

Taj Mahal? Palace? Wow! India is something.

We checked into our rooms. BTS is taking a rest. BTS has a concert tomorrow. They are resting but we don't have the time to rest. We have many works. We should recheck the schedule, recheck the venue and what not.

Once the concert is done tomorrow, we can roam around. We will have plenty of time in our hands. I hope the concert goes well.

THE NEXT DAY

2 HOURS BEFORE THE CONCERT

BTS is getting ready for the concert. ARMYs are eagerly waiting for BTS and their performance. Actually... I expected that the stadium would be full. But I didn't except that the stadium would be so full!!

Everything was ready, just BTS should come on to the stage. I was standing down beside the stage talking to some staff. Two girls came to me and said, " Ji Eun Unnie? "

What? How does they know my name? Oh...  Right? I'm the girlfriend of the world's most handsome man right? Hehe... I forgot.

" Yes.... " I said.

" Aww... Unnie you are so beautiful. You are more beautiful outside from the photos. "

" Oh... Thank you... "

" Unnie... Can we have a picture with you? "

" Um.... Of course! " I said smiling brightly to them. They took a picture with me.

" V is so lucky!! " The other girl said. Of course he is lucky.

" Where is Hye Jin Unnie?? " The girl asked and Hye Jin came. They took a photo with me and Hye Jin and went off.

" We didn't expect this right Ji Eun? " Hye Jin said.

" Yah.... We didn't expect that they would accept us. But.... True ARMY will accept right? " I said. Hye Jin smiled.

The concert started and it was going well. And not to mention...  ARMYs voice was so loud! They are enjoying it. BTS is enjoying their first concert in India too.

3 beautiful hours and the concert is finished. Ah! I want BTS to perform again. It was so much fun with the Indian ARMY.

I'll never forget this 3 hours. Not to mention Army literally cried when BTS left the stage. After a while we were back at the hotel. Even BTS were sad to leave the stage. But can't help it. Room was filled with laughter while having the dinner.

And the most and main important thing. The food. The food in India is just!!!! Amazing!!!! Totally loved. They were little spicy but still good.

Like that we spent the second day in India. We still have one day left. Tomorrow BTS is going to roam around India. And we are going to do the same too.

Thinking about how we will spend the third day in India everyone drifted into their dreamlands.

CONTINUES...!~

-- 보라해 💜✨