CHAPTER 19

NEXT DAY MORNING

I was preparing breakfast and called out Hye Jin. She came out of the room. " Hye Jin why are you not ready yet? " I asked her. She said, " I'm not feeling ya. I'm taking a day off. "

" Take care then. I'm leaving now. I prepared breakfast. Don't forget to eat! " I said. I was about to leave and I remembered one thing. My watch is not working properly! I went to Hye Jin and said, " Hye Jin. Get this watch repaired, it's not working properly. " " Um... I'll do it. " She said. I left the home.

AT THE AGENCY

Gosh! There's so much work to do today. It's because Taehyung is playing a guest role in a new drama between Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young. I'm writing many articles and posting them. It's 2PM. Hye Jin should be here. Why isn't she here yet? I was thinking and just then she came. " Hello! " She said and sat in front of me. " Hey... " I said.

" Okay relax for some time. I'll do the work. " Hye Jin said. " Thank you so much babe. See you! " I said and made my way to the canteen. Hye Jin took the watch for repair and gave it to me. Nice kid!

I prepared a coffee for myself and went to the relaxing room. It's like an open place for us to relax. I was sitting there and scrolling through some news. Suddenly someone came and sat beside. Obviously it's Taehyung. " What are you doing here? " I asked him. " I'm here for you. " Gosh! Why is he so honest. I don't know what to talk about I was on my phone. Aish! He is staring at me continuously. My heart was normal until now^_^

Beep! Beep! Beep!

" Omo! What's this sound? " Taehyung asked. I nodded my head because I don't know. What's up with this sound! From where is this sound coming? I was looking at my surroundings. Then Taehyung held my wrist and pushed his chair towards mine. That beep sound can be heard even now! On which thing I should concentrate?

We were staring at each other while that beep sound was like a bgm. Then Tae brought my wrist very close to me, " It's from here. " He said and showed me my watch. What...... Oh!!! This Hye Jin! " Why is your heart beating so fast suddenly when I'm near you. " Taehyung said in a flirty tone. Sheesh! I'm blushing so hard now!

FEW HOURS BACK

HYE JIN'S POV

I came to get the watch repaired. Just then I got a call from Jungkook. Why is he calling me at this hour? I lifted the call.

OTP

"Hello Hye Jin! What are you doing? "

" Nothing much. Came to a watch repair shop. But don't you have any schedule today? "

" Nope. I just called to know whether you could hang out with me ? "

" Yup sure.... "

" Hey Hye Jin by the way are you in the repair shop? Whose watch is not working properly? "

" Ji Eun's... "

" Yaa. Hye Jin let's do something crazy 😁"

" What's it? I'm up for it!"

" Nothing much! Ask the person who repairs the watch to include a beep sound for heart beat rate. "

" How would that help....... Oh! I got it! Then come to the agency to watch drama. "

" On the way!!! "

TIME SKIP

After Ji Eun went to rest me and Jungkook followed her slowly. Just then we saw Taehyung coming! " The drama begins now 🍿" Jungkook said and I opened my camera to record this moment. It really came out like a scene from drama!

JI EUN'S POV

It was time for a meeting. The shooting of drama starts from tomorrow. The meeting started. We started discussing all things. Finally we got the schedule prepared for Taehyung. God he is not going to have any free time until the shoot finishes!

NEXT DAY MORNING

It's 5 early in the morning. Me and Taehyung are in a caravan. We are traveling because shooting is out of town!

IN A SHORT TIME THE SHOOT
BEGINS!!!

CONTINUES...!~

-- Borahae 💜✨