CHAPTER 9

It was around five in the evening. And it was time for BTS members to do a vlog.  Me and Hye Jin got ready and came outside and others were ready too. So we all went together outside.

We were roaming around in the streets of the Cannes. Not to lie the streets were so beautiful. They were doing the V log and we were ahead of them. Me, Hye Jin, Mi So, Se Mi, Yae Jin were walking around and buying some cute stuff. The climate is very chilly. We prepared ourselves for this climate before coming here. So, we were able to survive in this cold weather. But still it is very very cool (〒﹏〒)

After roaming so much we decided to have dinner at nine. We all went to a restaurant. The hotel staff recommended this restaurant. To be honest the food was fabulous. Very tasty. After eating the food we decided to have drinks. I warned everyone to not drink much!!

All were having fun. As I don't drink I came out to walk a bit. This place is so good. Many people are not around, it's so calm with many trees. I was walking and heard some footsteps approaching me. I turned around to see who it was. It was Taehyung. He came near me  " Why did you come out suddenly? Ahh it's so cool. Aren't you cold? " he asked me rubbing his hands. " Of course it is cold. I just came out for a walk. " I said that and turned front to walk. Then he held my hand and made me face him. We were just seeing each other then, Taehyung broke the eye contact and removed the scarf around his neck. He came closer to me and wrapped the scarf around my neck.

My heart skipped a bit. " Yah.. Keep yourself warm. You dressed very lightly. If you dress like this you'll freeze to death. " He said to me like a dad tells his child. I gave him an annoying look. " I know. "

He smiled and said, " Let's go inside! " He held my hand and started to drag me towards the restaurant.  Ah... Why is my heart beating like crazy? After we reached the restaurant everyone was ready to go to the hotel. After sometime we reached the hotel.

Taehyung's room was opposite to mine. Hye Jin went into the room already. When I opened the door to our room I heard, " Good night. " in a deep voice. I turned back and said, " Umm.. Good night. Sleep well! " with a smile and went into the room. I closed the door and stood near the door to control my heart beat.

While I was standing there like a statue. Hye Jin came very close to my face and said, " Yaa. Ji Eun. Why is your face so red?? "

What? Me? I'm red? " What are you talking about?? Who is red?? " I said that and jumped on the bed. " No, but you were red...... Don't tell me!! Perhaps... Were you blushing?? Woah..!!(⑉⊙ȏ⊙) " Hye Jin said. Am I blushing??

" Okay. Leave it!! It was so hot outside. Maybe that's why my cheeks got red I guess. " I said that and went to wash up.

Meanwhile Hye Jin is like :
Just a few minutes back we were freezing to death due to the cold. Now she is saying it was so hot there. Something is wrong with this girl!

NEXT DAY MORNING

D-Day!!! Today is the Film Festival!! Bangtan boys were ready. Damn! So hot! The film festival will fill up with charismatic aura. They are going to be in all the headlines now. We got into the caravan and reached the venue.

Such a hude crowd!! " Hwaiting!! " I said to everyone. And one by one everyone went out of the caravan. All of a sudden there are many screams. All the fans were screaming their names. Camera shutters!! Hope this goes peacefully!

The film festival began. It went perfectly but, just one thing. Any of them didn't eat anything. They had a light breakfast morning, that's it. I bet they'd be hungry!! Let's plan their dinner. I went to Hye Jin and told her to search for some good restaurants so that they can go there and eat after the festival.

It was around 10:30 PM the BTS members finished greetings everyone and completed everything on the schedule. Meanwhile I was so busy. I am getting many calls regarding today's occasion. I had to pick up all the calls and talk to them. After talking to everyone I should write an article about today. Ahhh...!!!

I told Hye Jin to take everyone to the restaurant. My team members are also there with them. It's like a celebration. I was back at the hotel and I started doing my work. I didn't even eat.

After sometime I finished my work. Ahh... My neck hurts!! Such a long day it was today. I rested my head on the table, and unknowingly I fell into sleep.

CONTINUES...!~

-- Borahae 💜✨