CHAPTER 35

Days passed. It's been a week since we started dating. I've heard good news that finally Jungkook and Hye Jin are in a relationship too. We came back from Busan after spending quality time with our two families. Such a memorable thing!!

I am at the agency working. It's lunch time so my team members went to have lunch. I have work so I didn't go for lunch with them. While I was working Hye Jin came to me. " Yah. Ji Eun you are skipping your meals again. Mr. Bang said that he will cut your salary if he heard you are skipping your meals right? Shall I tell him? " She said.

" Yah! Stop it. I have so much work to do. "

" You can continue with your work after eating. I can help with your work so let's go and eat. "

" Yah.... I can't - "

" Okay. I'm calling Taehyung..... "

" Let's go and eat ◉⁠‿⁠◉ " I said. She laughed and said, " Okay now I found a way to make you eat! " " Okay! Fine let's go. " I said and we went towards the canteen. There we saw Kang Jae. ( A/n : If you don't remember this character, Kang Jae refer to Chapter 9 )

We three members sat together and started eating. Suddenly I can sense that someone is glaring at me continuously.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I came to the agency to have lunch with Ji Eun. I came to her cabin and she wasn't there so I thought she would be in the canteen with Hye Jin and went towards the canteen.

As I entered the canteen I saw Ji Eun and Hye Jin sitting and eating together. Wait.... Who is that guy in front of them? Why is he looking at Ji Eun with such a bright smile? Ugh! It's annoying. Let me go there and find out.

I went near them and that guy saw me. Ah.... Wait I remember him. He is the manager. Kang Jae. As he saw me the remaining two shifted their gazes towards me. " Hey... Tae! " Ji Eun called me. Oh! She didn't hesitate to call me Tae in front of him. I'm happy 😁

'' Hey... "

" Did you eat? "

" Not yet. "

" Come join us.... " Ji Eun said and I sat in front of her, beside Kang Jae ┐⁠(⁠ ⁠˘⁠_⁠˘⁠)⁠┌

" How are you Taehyung-ssi ? " He asked me. " Well I'm fine. How are you Mr. Kang ? " I asked him. I tried to be polite with him. Well he is good too. But except for one thing. Throughout the time we are having our lunch he is looking at Ji Eun with smiling eyes. I don't like that 😒

We finished our lunch, he got a call and left us. " Ji Eun aa after completing your work call me. I'll pick you. " I said. " Oh... Tae..... I'm staying at the agency tonight. " She said.

" Don't work hard okay? And don't skip your meals. If you skip your meals I'll punish you! "
" Whatever... " She said and chuckled. " Okay I'll get going then. " I said and gave her a little hug. " Yah! We are at the agency! " She said as she hit my chest. I just gave her a flirty smile and left from there.

JI EUN'S POV

I finished my work earlier than expected so I decided to leave early. I was packing my stuff to leave and I got a call from Hye Jin.

Hye Jiniee Pabo 😝💖

Calling~~~

OTP

" Hello Ji Eun. "

" Yes Hye Jin I'm coming home. "

" Yah! Not about that.... Did you see the news? "

" What news..... "

" You! Immediately search Kim Taehyung in the internet and see the trending news!! "

" Is something wrong? "

" You bitch! First open it and see!!! "

" Okay cut the call I'll see. " I said and searched as she said. As I saw the news my eye balls left the sockets!!!! WTF!!!

A/n 👋

So any guess...... What's the news???

CONTINUES...!~

-- 보라해 💜✨