CHAPTER 6

His hand was on my waist, our faces were so close and our lips were inches apart. He closed his eyes. He was about to kiss me, I closed my eyes tightly.

Then I felt weight on my right shoulder. I sighed with relief and opened my eyes. Taehyung fell asleep on my shoulders.

I was like what the hell!! What's going on?! I made him sleep on the bed and covered him with a blanket. Then I took my bag and came out of the house.

I stood in front of my car and said to myself,
" He was not in the right state. He was drunk. He splattered nonsense because he is drunk. Right?? " ⊙﹏⊙

END OF THE FLASHBACK

NEXT DAY MORNING

I woke up early today. I didn't get enough sleep last night because I was thinking about all sorts of rubbish. I cleaned the house. I wanted to make breakfast today. I opened the fridge and saw if I had anything to cook. I didn't see many things. Well, it's been many days since we went shopping. We should go shopping this evening.

There was nothing much in our house so, I decided to make a bread omelette, with milk and some fruits. I'm done with breakfast. I went for a bath. And I was ready for my work. And you see this girl is still sleeping. I sometimes doubt myself, I'm not living with a human being. My roommate is a pig!

" Yaa!! Wake up!! If you don't wake up now we will be late for work. Get up!! " I was shouting. She is saying, " 10 minutes please!!! " After so many attempts she woke up. She got ready and we ate breakfast. We headed out of our house, got into my car and drove to the agency.

I guess we came to the agency early. There are very few people. We kept our bags in our cabin and went to the canteen to get coffee. ( Btw Ji Eun and Hye Jin work together. )

As there are very few people on our floor, we went to the second floor hoping there would be somebody to talk to. And yes there are some people. When we went to the second floor we saw Kang Jae. He is the manager of one member from TXT ( Tomorrow × Together ) He was a very good friend of ours.

We talked for some time and returned to our floor. Me and Hye Jin were walking in the hallway where our cabin was. And we heard noises. And those noises are an indication that BTS is here.

I immediately started searching for a place to hide when I heard their footsteps approaching our hallway. Aish! Where should I hide?? Ah! There's a room here! " Yah! Hye Jin! If Taehyung asks for me, tell him that I'll be late for work today! Okay? I'm hiding! Please do me this favour! " I said and went into the room and closed the door.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I came to the agency with members. Right from the day I returned from LA I'm trying to talk with Ji Eun. But I am not even able to talk with her. It's like she's running away from me. Every time I try to talk with her! Today I'm not gonna leave her!

I told the members that I'll join them later and started walking towards Ji Eun's cabin. I saw Hye Jin standing in the middle of the hallway. " Hey! Hye Jin! You're back from your vacation? " I asked her. " Ah... Yes. Just returned yesterday. " She said. " So did you enjoy it? " I asked her. " Oh yes!! " She said.

" By the way, where is Ji Eun? "

" Oh... Ji Eun. She will be late for work today. " She said but I am not able to believe her. " Really? " I asked her raising my eyebrows. " Yes really. She didn't get enough sleep last night so she told me that she will come to the agency in the evening. "

" Oh.... " I said and started walking towards their cabin. Because they are best friends and who knows she must be lying for Ji Eun. I went into their cabin followed by Hye Jin. I didn't see anyone there. I guess she really didn't come ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

When I was about to go something caught my eye. Wait. That's Ji Eun's bag <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>. So what I guessed was right. She is really escaping from me. Let's see how long she'll escape. Btw anyways she can't escape from me tonight. 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

If you liked this chapter
like it and don't forget to comment 😀

CONTINUES...!~

-- Borahae 💜✨