CHAPTER 55

Two years later

JI EUN'S POV

Woah!! I'm going crazy! What is this mess?!! What's happening?! Why didn't they complete arranging the venue yet??!!! The show is going to start in an hour?? Woah!!! What should I do??

" Yah! Hye Jin! Call bangtan boys and ask where they are? " I shouted at Hye Jin.

" Okay 👌 " Hye Jin said. Meanwhile I was guiding everyone! " Ji Eun! They will be here in 15 minutes! " Hye Jin said.

After shouting at everyone for 30 minutes finally the venue is ready! Thank God! I made it on time. Bangtan boys are here, in the make up room. I took a peak inside the make up room to make sure whether they are ready or not. And I made eye contact with ' him '

Okayy seems that they are almost done! I came out of the room and someone grabbed me by holding my wrist. It's him. Kim Taehyung. He made me face him.

If you all are confused about what's happening let me tell you. Me and Tae had a fight!

" Yah... Why don't you lift my calls? " Tae asked me. " Don't you know that? " I said with a pout.

" Not that... I told you I'm sorry.... That day I didn't even remember that you were waiting for me. "

What actually happened was....

Tae and Ji Eun went shopping a few days back. And when Ji Eun went to buy milkshakes for them , Tae got a call from Jimin. The matter why he called seemed to be important, so he left from there so urgently forgetting the fact Ji Eun was left there. The main problem is.... Ji Eun is not mad because he went so urgently leaving their shopping date behind... She was mad because he didn't even inform her beforehand and he didn't lift the call when she called him. Ji Eun was worried as hell. When she called Jungkook he told about the matter and Ji Eun was very angry because Tae made her worry so much.

" So what, after leaving me in the mall waiting for you for 2 hours, you are just telling me sorry? " I said and started to walk away from him.

" Yah! LEE JI EUN! " He shouted from the other side of the hall. What is he doing? I stopped and looked back at him.

" I'M SORRY AND I LOVE YOU! I'LL MAKE IT UP FOR WHAT I DID! " He shouted. I'm controlling my laugh and was admiring his cuteness too. I went to him walking and looked at him. " You didn't have to do this. It was so funny and cute at the same time. Now... It's time for your shoot, go and get ready. " I said and he gave me his boxy smile.

TIME SKIP

I was at Tae's home. He insisted on taking me to his home. We were in the backyard sitting together. I was sitting in front of Tae with his arms wrapped around me. I placed my head on Tae's chest, looking at the stars in the sky.

" Tae, there are so many stars in the sky today. "

" Um... Yes. Today the pollution is less I guess. "

" Yes. That's why we can see the stars so clearly. "

" You like looking at the stars don't you? "

" I love it. But there are no stars in the sky nowadays! ''

" Yes.... "

" There might be a place in the world right? Where we can see many stars from one place. "

" Yes there might be a place somewhere.... " He said. I fell asleep in his arms looking at the sky.

'' You fell asleep again? " Tae asked. I closed my eyes and hummed and said, " I feel safe in your arms. It feels like I can hide here when I'm scared. This is my most favourite place in the world. " He laughed. " Yah... It's like dialogue from a movie! " He said.

I opened my eyes, looked at him and said, " It's a dialogue from our story right? '' He smiled and said, '' Yes. It is... "

CONTINUES...!~

-- 보라해 💜✨