CHAPTER 44

In a matter of seconds, she went forward with full speed and a knife in her hands. Me and Jungkook expected that Hye Jin was the one who got hurt. But our expectations went totally wrong. Ji Eun took the stab for Hye Jin. " JI EUN!! " Hye Jin shouted and started to cry. My whole world stopped when I saw Ji Eun being shattered. I immediately pressed the emergency button, which the police gave us before coming here.

After pressing the button I immediately ran to Ji Eun. In less than a minute cops barged in and took Bo Ra in control. I went to Ji Eun and took her in my hands. She is barely managing not to close her eyes.

" Ji Eun aa, listen to me. You are hearing me right? Don't close your eyes. Understood. Yah! Don't do this please, don't close your eyes. I'm taking you to the hospital. " I said but tears started flowing, and I couldn't control them. Ji Eun brought her hand close to my face and rubbed the tears on my face and said, " Saranghae.... " " Na du. Na du saranghae! " I said crying.

I carried her in a bridal style and sat in the car. As Bo Ra brought them to the city outskirts so, it's taking a long time to reach the hospital. Ji Eun's eyes are barely open now. " Jungkook! Drive fast! " " I'm driving Hyung! Don't worry anything will not happen to Ji Eun noona! "

" Ji Eun aa. I'm sorry you had to take the stab for me. You better not close your eyes! " Hye Jin said trying to control her tears.

Meanwhile we reached the hospital. As soon as we entered the hospital the emergency team took Ji Eun into the ER immediately. Me, Jungkook and Hye Jin were sitting outside praying that Ji Eun would be safe.

Tears were not stopping in any of our eyes. I just kept praying to God while looking at the bulb outside the ER.

TIME SKIP

It's been three hours since the operation began! Why isn't anyone not coming out yet? When I was thinking that Hye Jin came to me and said, " Taehyung aa. I'm sorry... Ji Eun has to go through all this because of me.... "

" You stupid girl. Stop blaming yourself! Anything is not going to happen to Ji Eun. She will be safe! " I said and just then the doctor came out. We all stood up and the doctor made his way to us. I crossed my fingers. " How is she? " I asked the doctor.

The doctor began, " The thing is.... "

" Doctor! Please! Don't give us the pauses tell us. " I said. " You brought her at the right time. Our operation was successful.... "

" Thank God! " Hye Jin said. " But... " The doctor said. What but.... " But...? " I asked him and he said, " It will take time for her to wake up. The wound in her abdomen is deeper and she lost - "

" Doctor, tell it simply. Don't use medical terms! " Hye Jin shouted at the doctor. The doctor understood our situation so he said, " Listen she lost so much blood and it will take time for her to wake up. "

" Like... Means how much time does she need? " I asked him. He answered, " One hour, one day, one week, one month or a year at most. We can't tell that it depends on the willpower of the patient. " He said and left us.

" What does he mean? One year? " Jungkook said. " Let's hope that Ji Eun's willpower is strong and she wakes up soon. " I said.

THE NEXT DAY

Last night Ji Eun's mom forced me to go home and sleep. I can't refuse that, she has to be beside her daughter too. I woke up and got fresh up and made my way to the hospital. Okay let's think positively. She will wake up.

I went to her room. Her mom was not there, so I took a seat beside her bed. I held her hand and said, " Ji Eun aa. Remember that this is not the end of our story. We are going to have a ' Happily Ever After ' ending.

CONTINUES...!~

-- 보라해 💜✨