CHAPTER 11

JI EUN'S POV

I ate the porridge Taehyung made for me and took the medicine. Meanwhile everyone returned from the restaurant. Taehyung told me to take a rest and left the room. It seems that I forgot something..... Shit!! Mr. Bang.

I immediately called Mr. Bang. He answered!!

OTP

" Hello Mr. Bang?? "

" Oh.. Ji Eun. Are you alright? "

" Yes. Mr. Bang I'm fine now. Sorry for the earlier sir. I fainted suddenly. But what were you saying earlier Mr. Bang. "

" Nothing big. Taehyung told me that you fainted because you were skipping meals. Don't skip your meals! Eat well. Work comes only after health. "

" Okay. Mr. Bang. "

" And one more thing. If I hear that you are skipping meals once again I'll cut your salary. Understood! ( Laughs ) "

" Okay Mr. Bang I'll not skip my meals. ( Laughs ) "

" Okay take a rest. Good night. "

END OF THE CALL

After I finished talking to Mr. Bang Hye Jin came running. " Yaa. How are you?? Are you alright?? "

" Oh I'm fine. " I said to her. She touched my forehead and it was a little bit hot. Shee said, " It is still very hot and you are saying that you are fine. "

" I still have a fever but I'm fine after sleeping a bit and having food. "

" It's good then. I heard Taehyung cooked for you... " She teased me. I teased her back, " Well this is not the first time he cooked for me...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "

" Okay you win! " Hye Jin said. We both laughed. " By the way did you finish writing the article? " Hye Jin asked me.

" Umm I completed writing. Let's read it! I didn't read it earlier. " I said. I took my phone and we started reading the article I've written. Well. As usual everything is correct. Wait! This line in the article

' BTS FANS IN CANNES WERE SO EXCITED. AND FANS ARE FALLING FOR THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN! '

This sentence sounds familiar. Where did I here it?? I realised where I heard that (☉。☉)!

" Yaa. What? Is anything wrong with the article?? "

" No no no no no!! "

" Then what?? "

I heard that from Taehyung earlier when I was sleeping. " Aish!! Don't tell me!! "

" Can you please tell me what's happening in your mind?! "

" Yaa. Hye Jin listen to me clearly. You know that I can hear what's happening around or what people are talking about even though I'm sleeping right?? "

" Yes I know! But why are you talking about that now?? "

" Okay I'll tell but don't freak out! "

" Okay tell me! Fast!! "

" Earlier when Taehyung came to our room I fainted suddenly. Then Taehyung took me to the bedroom in a bridal style. After putting a blanket on me I heard him saying that.... "

" Aish what didhe say?!! Tell me fast!! "

" He said, " Yaa.. Stop being so responsible. You are making this so hard for me. I might fall for you at this rate. Wait.... I'm really falling for you so hard... " He actually told that to me when I was in sleep! Yaa. Hye Jin! What do you say?? "

I'm just looking at the ceiling while shaking my hands. And I can't hear anything from Hye Jin! Eshh what is she doing?? I turned beside and I saw Hye Jin like a statue. She just widened her eyes, and opened her mouth while staring at me. I waved my hands in front of her face then I held her hand and shook her. Then she came to her senses and shouted loudly!!

" Yaa!! Yaa!! "

" Yes tell me! "

" Yaa!! Yaa!! So that was real. That was not a misunderstanding!! "

" Which one?? What are you talking about?!! "

" You crackhead girl! I'm talking about the incident before BTS went to LA! After thinking about it for some time you just took it as a misunderstanding. You thought he was drunk and talked about some nonsense. But now that nonsense makes some sense. He just told you his real feelings. That night he might or may not be drunk. Do you get it now?? "

" Ahh yes. It makes some sense now! "

" Dear bestie, congratulations! The world's most handsome man is in love with you!! " Hye Jin started a dramatic speech. But I was still speechless.

Meanwhile Hye Jin said, " So... How are you going to face him from tomorrow? It's gonna be very difficult for you. " After hearing that my heart started to beat fast!! This time it might really explode!

TIME SKIP

After spending five days in Cannes we returned to Seoul today. Our schedule in Cannes went well. And.... From that night I'm escaping from Taehyung. Sometimes I even think that maybe I heard wrong. But I was always right in this thing. I hear things very clearly.

Today is a paid leave for us because we returned today only. So they gave us a leave to rest properly. Let's use this holiday properly!! I'll sleep all day!

A/n 👋

I know that this was a boring chapter but conversation like this is a must. So I wrote it.

CONTINUES...!~

-- Borahae 💜✨