CHAPTER 51

I woke up early in the morning. Had a head bath with a nice blackcurrant shampoo. But... The problem is I came here to stay for a week. I don't have many clothes! Ah...! This kid asks to go out on a date, when I don't have my wardrobe with me.

I didn't have many clothes so, I picked a random one and wore it. Where is Tae? " Tae! " I shouted. No response. I searched the whole house but, he's nowhere to be found. I went into the backyard and called out for him. Hmph! No response! Let me call him then. I took my phone out and called him.

" Booo! " I heard a shout from behind.

" Woah! That scared the hell out of me!! " I said while I turned back. And I saw Tae laughing like there was no tomorrow.

" Yah! Where were you? " I asked him. " Oh I just went out to buy you some clothes. " He said.

" So, did you buy it? "

" Nope. "

" Why? "

" Come with me. We will go and buy it together. " He said. When did he become so romantic?

" Okiee! Less go! " I said.

We left the house and got into his car. He drove to a shopping mall. We went in and started searching for some  clothes. I was going through all the dresses and Tae called me.

" Ji Eun aa! See this. " He said and showed me a couple of tshirts. Is he interested in these things? " Are you interested in couple things? " I asked him.

He gave me his boxy smile and said, " Of course. Until it's with you. " I smiled and said, " Let's wear it! "

We came out of the mall and sat in the car

" Yah... Where are we going now? " I asked him. " What about a movie? " He asked. " Cool! " I said.

We roamed a little and had a little breakfast. After that we went to a movie theatre. We had to put on masks so that no one could recognise us. If people see us there won't be any problem because, they already know that we are dating. But we need some privacy right? So...

The movie was done and went roam on the streets of Seoul. Of course our streets are so beautiful! Many aunts recognised us but didn't tell anyone. We went around many shops, bought some cute stuff, and ate many snacks. Many laughs, many talks.

Not lovey dovey talks but, nice talk. There is no need for us to do lovey dovey talk, kiss each other to show the love between us. Normal talks will do(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

We sat on a bench eating some snacks and talking. Then I got a call. It's RM. Why is he calling me but not Tae? I lifted the call.

OTP

" Hello Ji Eun? "

" Yes. Tell me.

" You and Taehyung are together right? "

" Oh yes. Why? "

" We are planning to gather tonight. Jungkook and Hye Jin are coming? Are you two coming? "

" Of course. Why not? But where? "

" At Jin's house. "

" Okayy! We'll be there. "

END OF THE CALL

" Tae! " I called him. He raised his eyebrow and asked what. " Namjoon said that all boys are gathering tonight. He asked us to be there. "

" Cool. Let's go? " He asked. I nodded. We drove to Jin's house. About the time we arrived there, everyone was waiting for us.

" Ohh guys! The TAEEUN couple is here! " Jin Hyung shouted as he saw us coming. Taeeun couple?

" Hyung! Taeeun? Whatsup with that name? " Tae asked Jin Hyung.

" Yah, you both. You don't see the internet? You both have fandom now. And your fandom name is TAEEUN. " Jin Hyung said.

Me and Tae looked at each other's faces and made an ' oh ' face.

" By the way Ji Eun. Are you okay now? " RM asked me. " Oh yes. Ji Eun how are you? " Jimin asked.

" Oh yeah. I'm totally fine. " I said.

" Yes, if you are not fine why would Taehyung bring you here. Right? " Hobi said. Everyone agreed. Bangtan boys were talking among them, while me and Hye Jin were talking. While Jin Hyung was cooking. As me and Hye Jin were free we went to Hyung and started helping him.

" Hye Jin! Taste this. My tongue is not working properly. " Jin Hyung said. I laughed. " Why? What happened to your tongue? " I asked laughing. " I too don't know! " Jin said laughing. His laugh is funnier than the actual joke. That windshield wiper laugh!

We had so much fun after that. People think BTS are so popular, they are always so cool in front of the cameras. But only the ARMY knows who BTS is. There are just seven normal boys from South Korea (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦) It's so much fun with them.

CONTINUES...!~

-- 보라해 💜✨