CHAPTER 10

TAEHYUNG'S POV

This was a long day!! We were very tired. After such a long day, we can peacefully rest now. Hye Jin brought us here to a restaurant. Ohh.. I don't see Ji Eun around.

" Hey. Hye Jin. Where is Ji Eun?? I don't see her around. " I asked Hye Jin.

" She told me she is going back to the hotel. You know that she will have a lot of work to do, right? Writing articles, talking to everyone.... Aish this girl didn't eat anything in the morning!! I told her to eat at the hotel I bet she didn't eat!! " Hye Jin said.

I know that she will skip her meals due to work. She has been like that since childhood. It would be better if I went there. Let's take some food for her. Right! I should do this. I almost finished my food anyways. I stood from my seat and made my way to Ji Eun.

" Hyung. Where are you going?? " Jungkook asked me. " To Ji Eun! " I said and went off from there.

JI EUN'S POV

I slept in the wrong position!! My neck hurts more now. Aish!! But what's wrong with me?? I feel uneasy. My body feels weak. I should drink some water. I went to get a glass of water.

DING DONG~~

Hye Jin must be here. I can't even walk properly. Guess it is due to the weather here. I went and opened the door. Ahh... It's Taehyung! " Yaa.. what are you doing here?? " I asked Taehyung.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I brought some food for her. I went to her hotel room and rang the door bell. What's taking her so long?? Finally!! She opened the door. But why are her lips so pale...

I went inside. " Yaa.. what are you doing here?? " Ji Eun asked me. Her voice doesn't sound good. Is she not feeling well?? " Ohh.. well, I brought you food to eat. "

I said that and went near her. I held her hand and it was so hot!! She is having a fever! "" Yaa.. you have a fever!! " I said to her and went near her. " Ohh.. is it? Yes guess I have a fever... " And then only her phone rang. She went near the table to answer it and I went near her too. She answered the call. " Hello? Mr. Bang.. What makes you call....."

And she fainted. Thank God I was with her. I held her in my arms. She is too weak. She should rest for sometime. I carried her in a bridal style and took her to the bedroom. I made her sleep on the bed, and covered her with a blanket. She is sleeping.

I sat beside the bed and saw her face. " Yaa.. Stop being so responsible. You are making this so hard for me. I might fall for you at this rate. Wait.... I'm really falling for you so hard... "

Aish what am I saying to her when she is asleep. I should prepare porridge for her first. She can't eat that outside food. Okay let's go!

TIME SKIP

Okay. I finished preparing the porridge, let's wake her up now. She should have porridge when it is still hot. I went into the room to wake her up. Now, she seems to be a bit alright. Maybe it's because she didn't get enough sleep. I woke her up. She woke up.

" How do you feel now? Are you alright? "

" Umm.. I feel a little bit better now because I got some sleep. "

" Okay. Get up and have some food. "

" Food?? "

" Ohh.. I prepared some porridge for you. Come. Eat it and go to sleep. "

" Ohh... The world famous idol cooked for me. I'm very lucky. " She said dramatically.

I chuckled. " Yaa. It's not the first time I'm cooking for you. Come. "

We went near the table. She ate it really quick. Luckily she has the medicine for a fever. She took the tablet and went back to sleep.

Meanwhile our team members and others returned to the hotel. I told Hye Jin about Ji Eun. She immediately ran to her. I went back to my room, because now Hye Jin is here to take care of her. I washed up and jumped onto the bed.

I was staring at the ceiling because I couldn't fall asleep. " This girl is giving me trouble. I can't sleep peacefully anymore because of her. " I whispered to myself.

A/n 👋

A very short chapter 🙂😅
Next one will be long!

CONTINUES...!~

-- Borahae 💜✨