CHAPTER 30

I came to the backyard and stood there staring at the moonlight. Staring at the moonlight I remembered Tae. Thinking of him brought a smile to my face. " Didn't sleep yet? " A voice came from behind. And obviously it's Tae.

He came and stood beside me. He was staring at the moonlight too. He suddenly said, " You are very beautiful under the moonlight. " Ah... He is making me blush with his sudden compliments. " I know I'm beautiful. " I said. He said, " Yah! Can't you act like a girl? Like being shy and other stuff. " With a ' are you serious ' look on his face.

I giggled. " Yah! By the way you were going to say something the other day but you didn't - " he was saying something and I cut him off by telling, " Saranghae! " He stopped what he was saying. He was pretty shocked and his expression was like (⁠'⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠'⁠) I slightly giggled.

His expression was nearly like this

His expression was nearly like this. " Are you joking with me? " He said still surprised at my words. " Do you think I'm joking with you? " I said with a serious look. He was still dumb.

" Yah! " I said while cupping his face and making him face me. " You know one thing? I was really surprised when I realised that you are the one who makes my heart flutter many times in a day. To be honest I realised my feelings for you when we were in high school. I just didn't want to tell you about my feelings and spoil our friendship. "

" Then why didn't you tell me when I confessed to you? " He asked me. " You know right? I would have accepted you right away but you are a big celebrity and I thought if anything gets exposed your fandom will be in great trouble. Later on I realised that true fandom will never betray you and they respect your personal life. So.... I mustered up all my courage to say this to you today. You better don't tease me! " I said.

He giggled and said, " I love you! " " I love you too! " I said staring at him. I can clearly see the happiness on his face. He suddenly pulled me closer and brushed his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but gave in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Our lips moved rhythmically and I can sense him smiling while kissing me.

I broke the kiss and said, " Good night! " I walked away but turned back and pecked his lips by tiptopping and ran away. I went into the bedroom and covered myself with a blanket wondering what just happened!

A/n 👋

A very very short chapter 🙂
The next one will be long! So tell me your opinion on this chapter in the comments.

CONTINUES...!~

-- 보라해 ( BORAHAE ) 💜✨