CHAPTER 3

That day evening

It's almost 7.30 PM. I allowed my team members to go home early because they don't have so much work to do.

I edited the mail which has to be sent tomorrow on BTS 's return from LA. I completed everything and packed my things. Ugh! I'm so tired. Maybe I'll take a leave tomorrow...... Ah no! I have work to do so, I can't afford to take a leave.

When I was about to leave I got a call. The caller ID showed Namjoon-ssi.

Incoming Call~~

남준씨 ( Mr. Namjoon )

I was wondering why would he call me this late at night. I picked up the call

OTP ( ON THE PHONE )

" Hello? Namjoon-ssi? "

" Oh.... Hello Ms. Lee. I'm sorry for disturbing you this late night. "

" Namjoon-ssi. I told you many times not to call me Ms. Lee. Just call me Ji Eun! "

" ( Laughs ) Okay Ji Eun. I called you to ask for our schedule after we return to Korea. "

" Oh.... Okay I'll send it you. "

" Okay. Thank you so much Ms. L- Sorry! Thank you so much Ji Eun. "

" Not to mention. "

END OF THE CALL

After sending the schedule to Namjoon I left the agency. I got into my car and drove to my apartment. As soon as I entered the house, I jumped onto my bed.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up at six in the morning. I was so lazy to get ready and go to the agency. But I can't help it!! I don't know what is this weird feeling....... I'm feeling like this from the morning.  How to put it.... Aish! I don't know but my heart is beating like crazy!

After getting ready I got into the car and started drive. On my way to the agency I stopped at a restaurant to have my breakfast. I was sitting and eating peacefully, scrolling through some news. Then I got a message from my PR Team

Kim Mi So sent a message.

PR Team

Kim Mi So : Ms. Lee?? Where are you?? BTS members returned from LA. We are going to have a meeting. Ms. Lee. Come fast!! We are waiting for you!

I dropped my spoon after reading the text message from Mi So. " So this is it...... That's why my heart is beating like crazy from the morning. " I said to myself. My heart started to beat even fast after remembering the incident before BTS went to LA.

After eating I drove to the agency. As I entered the agency, Se Mi who is one of the member in our PR Team came to me running. "Ms. Lee. Everyone are inside waiting for you. Come fast!"

She is very determined to take me asap, here you see me finding reasons to escape from here. Woah! But I can't do it ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

Finally now I am in front of the meeting room. I mustered up all the courage and opened the door. I saw all BTS members  as I opened the door. But I avoided the eye contact with that 'someone'.

Well I smiled brightly and stepped inside. Yeah I'm smiling but a marathon race of butterflies is going inside me. (⁠ー⁠_⁠ー⁠゛⁠)

No sooner the meeting started. We discussed about the concert in LA and other things.  At the end of the meeting Mr. Bang said that, " There are more articles about BTS today than usual. "

I chuckled. Then Taehyung said, " Is it a new thing? There are many articles about us every time. " He said it in a very cute manner. I couldn't resist his cuteness and chuckled. At that point, my eyes met with Taehyung's eyes.

I immediately broke the eye contact remembering what happened before BTS went to LA. My heart was fine until now. It started to go wild once again. And after sometime the meeting ended. BTS members were outside of the meeting room. I took the files and came out of the room.

My cabin was in the opposite way so I was walking away from there. Then I heard a deep voice. " Yah! Lee Ji Eun! " I recognised that was Taehyung. Shall I run away? Ah!!!

" Shoot! " I said to myself while turning back.

A/n 👋

I hope my story is interesting. So.... Any guesses on what happened before BTS went to LA??? Tell me in the comments.

Don't be a silent reader! Vote, if you liked the chapter and comment!

                     CONTINUES...!~

                                           -- Borahae💜✨