CHAPTER 23

I just hugged him with my eyes closed. * Cough* * cough * I opened my eyes and released Tae from my hug. Just then I came to a realisation that all at the agency were seeing us.

Aish! Such an awkward moment...... Let's go away silently. I slowly walked away. I went into the cabin. I'm just sitting on the chair immersed in my own thoughts.

" Ms. Lee! Have this! " Mi So told and gave me juice.

" Thank you Mi So! "

" Don't thank me. Mr. KIM TAEHYUNG sent it for you. "

" Oh... " He sent it. Wait! There is a slip on this. " Carry on.... 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。 " Mi So said and left. Let's see what is there in it!

To Ji Eun: Have this and take some rest. Don't take much stress! If you are tired come to me. I'll give you a free hug like before (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

-- WWH Kim Taehyung....

Aish... This guy! His message brought a smile to my face. " Why am I like this today? Okay get a grip on yourself! Let's start working! " I said to myself.

EVENING

Hye Jin left early today. I finished my work early and reached home. I went inside the house and threw myself on the sofa. I can't see Hye Jin around. Where is she... Let's call her and see.

OTP

" Hello Hye Jin? "

" Oh... Ji Eun. What's it? "

" Yaa.... Where are you? "

" Yaa I just came out to buy some groceries. "

" Why? All of a sudden? "

" Oh... That we are having a hotpot today at home wi- "

" Oh! Alright! Come fast. " I said and cut the call.

Meanwhile Hye Jin be like : She will never listen to what I say completely! Okay let's see what will happen there! (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

JI EUN'S POV

I got fresh and came to the living room. I sat on the sofa. Then I started to hear some sound.

Omo! What are those sounds? I can hear some sounds from the guest room. ( Actually there are three bedrooms in Ji Eun's house. Two rooms are used by Hye Jin and Ji Eun. And the other one is used by Tae n Kook when they come over to their place. )

Oh no! Is there a thief in my house. I took a pan and slowly walked towards the guest room. God please save me!

I opened the door and went inside slowly inspecting every corner of the room. Oh no! ⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁄ The first thing that caught my was Taehyung.

He came out of the bathroom in bathrobe. Shit! What is he doing here and why am I not informed about this?! ⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄

I'm very shocked to see him here and that too like this! " Yaa! Do you know how to knock the door? " Taehyung yelled at me with shock! "

" Yaa! How would I know that you are here? "

" Oh.... What's up with that pan in your hand.... "

" I thought some thief came in... "

" Omo! You would have beaten me with this pan if you didn't see my face! " He said and started to walk close to me. I am stepping back. He is walking close to me. Oh no the door is open, and I thought it was close. My stupid Kdrama brain! I thought I was going to lean on the door but the door was open so I tripped backwards ^⁠_⁠^

At the right moment Taehyung came to save me but he also tripped front. We both fell down.

Taehyung was on me and his face was very close to mine. Oh my god! Please save me! A marathon race of butterflies is going on inside me. We were just staring at each other. And just then Hye Jin and Jungkook came inside the house.

I bet I am blushing hard! We both got up. It's so awkward..... Taehyung said, " I'll put on some clothes and come outside. "

" I'm getting a phone I'll get going. " I said and went inside my bedroom. I can still hear those both laughing.

Author's Note~~

Heyy guys! What's up? How are you guys doing? So let's interact at the end of the chapter from now on.

How was your day?

CONTINUES...!~

BORAHAE 💜✨