CHAPTER 41

JI EUN'S POV

It's the weekend. I eagerly wait for these two days for the entire week. After the dating rumours of me and Taehyung are confirmed we didn't get to talk with our parents. We actually talked to my mom and dad but didn't speak Tae's mom and dad yet.

So today, that is Saturday. Me and Tae are going to aunt's place today. We started in the morning. We reached their place in the afternoon, and we chatted for a long time.

In the evening while Tae was talking to uncle, aunt called me. '' What is it aunt? " I asked her. " The thing is Ji Eun...... Are you both happy? " She asked me. It's a little bit weird because aunt asked that all of a sudden.

" Of course aunt.... We're happy. " I said. " I mean... You know.... We, in the sense me and your mom.... Always thought about you and Taehyung. Like.... They both will grow up eventually fall in love and get married. But when you both grew up we thought you both were just good friends... But now that you both are dating really, I'm out of words. How to put it.... Gosh! I'm so happy. "

" Oh aunt.... "

" I think you should start calling me mom now! ( laughs ) "

'' Oh yeah mom! ''

" Ji Eun aa take care of Taehyung. "

" I will mom. " I said.

TIME SKIP

NEXT DAY ( SUNDAY )

" Yah... Can I remove the blindfold now? " I asked him.

" Not yet.... Just a little while. We're just a few steps away. "

" Ah... Where are you taking me..- "

" Okay! You can open now! " He said and opened the blindfold he kept on me while I got into the car. Finally! He removed it now! The thing I saw after I opened my eyes was.... AWESOME!

 AWESOME!

" The name of the waterfalls is Cheonjiyeon

" The name of the waterfalls is Cheonjiyeon. " He said while I was just admiring the beauty of the waterfalls. " Did you like it? " He asked me. I turned beside, looked at him for a while and said, " Nah! I loved it! It's so beautiful! " I said. My words brought a boxy smile on his face. I hugged him tightly and said, " Thank you! For showing me this beautiful thing and.... For coming into my life. "

I can sense him giggling. He said, " Of course, you should be thankful. No one can have a man like me! ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯ "

I laughed. After spending quality time with him we returned back to our respective homes. Such a beautiful day it was.

THE NEXT DAY

It was a lunch break. Me and Hye Jin went to have lunch at a nearby restaurant. Well this place is famous for its unique taste. We ordered the food after some time, our food arrived and we started to eat. " So, I heard from Jungkook that Taehyung took you to the Cheonjiyeon waterfalls. "

" Yep! It was beautiful. "

" You both had a great time yesterday I guess. " She said and I nodded. " Hye Jin aa " I called her, she hummed. " Thank you! " I said. " For what? " She asked. " For being my best friend. Being beside me whether it is good or bad, happy or sad, sweet or bitter, and for everything. "

She just smiled and said, " What? You are being dramatic all of a sudden. " I laughed too. Because even I don't know why I said those words all of a sudden.

Lately I'm having a weird feeling. All of a sudden I'm being so dramatic. Saying thank you to all without a reason. Well without these people I'm nothing. Mom, dad, Tae, Hye Jin, Jungkook, Tae's mom and dad, my team members. These are all the people who are with me at all times and supported me even at my hard times. Ah... Anyways!

After our lunch we paid the bill and came out of the restaurant. Out of nowhere a big van came and stopped in front of us. The van door opened and we saw her. Hwang Bo Ra. What is she doing here? Without giving us time to react, two men came from the van, closed our mouths not allowing us to shout and dragged us in.

CONTINUES...!~

-- 보라해 💜✨