CHAPTER 29

After helping Tae's dad I went inside the house running to give a nice beating to Hye Jin. By the time I went inside, I saw Tae seeing the picture Hye Jin sent in our group. Actually that photo was clicked by Hye Jin when I was sleeping on Tae's shoulder and he was resting his head on my head.

This girl won't miss a chance to tease me. But I'll spare her this time because the picture was kinda cute and I liked it. I saw a playful smirk on Tae's face, I think I can guess what he is thinking.

After reaching our vacation house in Busan we rested for a little and got fresh up. We were planning what to do in these five days of our trip. My dad and Tae's dad were sitting and discussing something and obviously what will two mothers talk about when they meet. Obviously they are gossiping and talking about all other stuff.

On the other hand Hye Jin and Jungkook are playing table tennis. And one more thing is nowadays Jungkook and Hye Jin became more close! It would be no surprise if Jungkook says he has feelings for Hye Jin. Wondering what to do I sat on the sofa in the living room and turned on the TV. I opened Netflix and searched for a drama to see. I was searching and Tae came and sat to my right and asked, " What are you doing! " I turned my head to see him and he was so active like a five year old kid. " Searching for a drama. " I said.

He said, " Don't you get bored by seeing dramas? Can't you try any other things? "

" Yah! I'll not get bored by seeing dramas! I love them! "

" I like them too but you should try other things too! Give me the remote we'll see Anime today! "

" Anime?! I absolutely hate them! " I said with a disgusting look on my face. Taehyung snatched the remote from me and started searching for an Anime. " Yah! I was the one who took the remote first. Give me! " I said and took the remote with a 'proud look' on my face. In splits of seconds he again snatched the remote from me with ' do you think I care ' look on his face.

No today I'm going to win the remote! " Tae look there! Dad is asking for you. " I said and he immediately turned back to spot his dad but he is not there. Yes I tricked him 😏 When he turned back I snatched the remote from him! But Taehyung is very fast to react he turned back. I leaned back and he leaned front this continued for multiple times until my back hit the edge of the sofa.

Then this sudden realisation hit my mind that we were in an awkward position. Taehyung was on me and at this sudden realisation my cheeks flushed into red. Just then we heard a cough. Me and Tae turned back and saw our both parents were standing there watching us with a mischievous smile on their faces.

This is so embarrassing. It's more embarrassing that my cheeks are very red. I need to escape this scene. " Ah.... I should send a file to my team members. " I said and ran away from the scene. " Ah.... I should call Namjoon Hyung! " Tae said and he also escaped the scene successfully.

I know what our parents must be thinking now. After I came to the first floor I could hear our parents laughing at us. (⁠^⁠_⁠^⁠メ⁠)

TIME SKIP

AT THE EVENING

My mom and Tae's mom prepared a lot of dishes. The table was full of nice dishes. Without any further delay we started to hunt on the food.

Successfully after finishing the dinner, we thought of playing some games. As we are used to Run BTS we have many game ideas so we played all sorts of games till midnight. After playing everyone was tired and went into their rooms to sleep. Me and Hye Jin went to sleep as we were tired. After sometime Jiniee fell asleep and I was not able to sleep.

I came to the backyard and stood there staring at the moonlight. Staring at the moonlight I remembered Tae. Thinking of him brought a smile to my face. " Didn't sleep yet? " A voice came from behind.

A/n 👋

So guys! Did you watch the latest RUN BTS episode??? It's so funny! Watch it if you didn't. Jin's part especially made me laugh while rolling on the floor. (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

CONTINUES...!~

-- BORAHAE 💜✨