CHAPTER 48

The sun rose as usual. The bright rays of the sun hit my face as usual. But something is unusual today. Yes, today I woke up in the hands of my loved ones.

Tae was still sleeping back hugging me. I turned back slowly. I can see his cute morning face. Woah so cute and beautiful at the same time. Sometimes I think, how did I become the girlfriend of the World's most handsome man. Okay I'll not disturb his sleep.  Let him sleep.

TIME SKIP

I finished bathing and came to the bedroom to see if he was still sleeping. My god he is still sleeping. No, I can't miss this cute face of Tae. Let me take a picture of it.

Aww look at him! How cute he is! Hugging the pillows and sleeping like a baby

Aww look at him! How cute he is! Hugging the pillows and sleeping like a baby. Don't you doubt it. Me and Hye Jin always doubt it. V on the stage and Tae in real life. You can see duality right? He is so hot and dangerous on the stage but now look at him. Actually this goes for every BTS member.

" Yah... What are you thinking so hard sitting in front of my handsome face?
" He asked in his morning deep voice. " You woke up? " I asked him. He nodded and sat on the bed.

" By the way what were you thinking? " He asked me.

" Ah... Nothing. Go and have a bath. Let's eat breakfast. I'm hungry. ''

" Okayyy. I'm going now! "

'' Come down after bathing. " I said and he nodded. I left the room and went down. Ah... What should I prepare? I was going through the kitchen cupboard one thing caught my eye. Pancake mix. Okay! Let's make pancakes 🥞

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I finished bathing and came downstairs. I saw Ji Eun preparing something. Awww she is preparing breakfast. Oh.... This is how it feels to have someone cooking for us. I went near the kitchen counter and said, " Yah. What are you preparing?? "

" Pancakes. " She said. " Ohh.... " I said. You crackhead! She is just recovering! You can't make her do these things!!

'' Yah! I totally forgot!! You just got discharged from the hospital yesterday! You can't do these!!! "

" Nah, I'm fine. "

" No! Let me do that. You go and sit! "

" You can't make them Tae. "

" No you sit here and tell me how to do it. I'll do it. "

I said and dragged her. I made her sit on the kitchen counter. " I said I was okay... " She said. " No, you are not. " She sighed. " Okay tell me what to do.."

TIME SKIP

5 MINUTES LATER

" Yah! Put less water in it! "