CHAPTER 38

Flashback~~~
( When Ji Eun, Taehyung, Hye Jin and Jungkook are studying in high school final year. )

JI EUN'S POV

We returned to our class after the PE class. I went to my locker to bring the books for the next class. As I opened my locker I saw a big pack of chocolates. I turned back and asked Hye Jin, " Jiniee, today's date is March 14?? "

As I asked that question to Hye Jin the remaining two members turned back and said, " Oh.... So he kept the chocolates in your locker again! " Jungkook said. " Yeah.... "

" Woah! It's amazing! I want to find out who this anonymous chocolates sender is? Like.... If he is keeping the chocolates every year on the same day I think his feelings are real. " Hye Jin said. Jungkook and Taehyung nodded. " Okay now stop talking. Ms. Park came in. "

END OF THE FLASHBACK

So he is the one! I said to myself and laughed. After the press meet everyone gathered at our place including BTS members. Because the press meet was a success and the response of the ARMY is so great. ARMY respects their idols.

Everyone is sitting in the living room talking about today. Then Jin said, " Yah! So finally my words came true. Yah! Yoongi do you remember that day in the fitting room I said that if Taehyung and Ji Eun won't date each other in the future I'll change my name. " " Oh... Yes I remember. " Yoongi said.

" You guys saved me from changing my name. " Jin said laughing. " Jin Hyung stop laughing. You are laughing continuously for the past hour. " Jungkook said. Jin's laugh made me laugh too because his laugh sounds like a windshield wiper.

We spent the whole night laughing like idiots and talking about all things.

THE NEXT DAY

Ah! My feet hurts! I wore new heels today and the edges of the heels are so sharp and rough. I guess my ankle is bleeding now. I can't take a rest. Today I went to a photoshoot of BTS and I can't check on my heels even for a second.

After the photoshoot we returned to the agency. As it was almost lunch time we decided to have lunch in the canteen. Finally I can sit now.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Finally! Tasty food is here. I sat beside Ji Eun and we were having lunch. I can be free with Ji Eun in public too. I'm so happy about that. Ji Eun got up to keep away her tray and I saw that her ankle was bleeding. What the hell? Why can't she change her shoes? Aish I can't tolerate it now.

I went behind her and pulled her by her right hand and made her face me. She widened her eyes in shock. Uf... Can't she feel her ankle bleeding? I carried her in bridal style. " Yah! What are you doing? " She asked.

" Shut up. Your ankle is bleeding! " I said. " Oh.... " I carried her straight to her cabin.

JI EUN'S POV

He carried me all the way to my cabin and all the people at the agency were shouting wow, they are so cute and all other things. He made me sit on the couch in my cabin and asked me, " Where is the first aid box? " I pointed my finger to the drawer near my table.

He took the first aid box out. He came and sat beside and took my right leg and kept it on his lap to treat my wound. He was applying the ointment to my wound. " Ouch it hurts! Be gentle. " I yelled. " Oh sorry.... " He said.

" Yah! Ji Eun! Are you a robot don't you have feelings? " He asked me. What did I do now?

" What? " I asked him.

" Can't you even sense that your ankle was bleeding? "

" Oh.... I wore new shoes today and the edges were a bit rough. "

He hummed and put the band aid on my wound. He is so cute. I ruffled his hair and said, " Thank you handsome! "

He stood up and pulled a chair and placed it in front of me and said, " Just a thank you? " In his deep voice.  I understood what he meant. I leaned forward to kiss him. I brought my face very close to his. When our lips were about to touch the door of my cabin opened. I immediately pulled myself away and started coughing.

Ms. Yae Jin came. " I guess I came at the wrong time. I came to get my phone. I took it now so continue what you were doing! " She said and left the room by closing the door. We looked at each other and started laughing.

CONTINUES...!~

-- 보라해 💜✨