CHAPTER 40

FLASHBACK

" Yah! Kim Taehyung! Where are you? " I shouted while running around. Where is he? His mom is calling us, but he's nowhere to be found. Let me check in the house I guess he'll be there only.

I went inside the house and saw him in his room. He was not here just a while ago. Is he a ghost or what? " Hey! What are you doing here? " I said while I stood behind him. He immediately turned back facing me and hid something behind his back. " Me? Nothing... ''

" Hey! What's that you're hiding behind your back? Show me. " I said while trying to see what was behind him. " Yah... It's nothing. "

" Nah. I'm sure it's something. Show me . "

" I can't show it to you now. Maybe I'll show it to you when the right time comes. "

" Right time? Okay leave it. Mom is calling us let's go. " I said and left the room. He also followed me. What's that thing? What's the right time?

AT PRESENT

JI EUN'S POV

Little did I know.... I am such a dumb head. Why didn't I notice his love for me all these years? Why was I not able to see the love he holds in his eyes for me? I'm sure he suffered himself keeping his love a secret. Really.... ( tears falling down ) Ah... Why didn't he tell me sooner?

I'm such an idiot. All these years.... ( sobs ) Even after all these years how can he still be the same? He's so precious. Do I even deserve him? I've been beside such a precious gem all these years not noticing its value. I always saw him just as a best friend, without his presence even a week went like decades. I had feelings for him too but why didn't I recognise them sooner.....( crying )

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I just finished bathing, got dressed up and came out. Where is Ji Eun? I came out of my room and looked around. It's weird... She was here just a while ago. While I was looking for her, standing in front of my bedroom, I heard someone sobbing.

No it's not someone! It's Ji Eun! Why is she crying? Ah... Where is she.... I followed the sound of the sobs and saw her. She was sitting down on the floor and crying hard. I immediately ran to her. " Yah! Ji Eun aa! " I said as l sat beside her.

As soon as I said that, she turned her gaze at me. She was seeing me with those teary eyes of her. When I see her smile, I smile but when I see her cry, tears start flowing in my eyes too. " Yah..... Why are you crying? " I said and she stood up. I also stood. Just then I saw that letter box.

Did she read those? That's why she is crying? This must be Jungkook's work. " Tae... Why didn't you tell me earlier...." She said in the middle of her sobs, showing me those letters.

" Ji Eun aa... I didn't mean to..."

" Yah! Why didn't you tell me sooner! I must be an idiot for not knowing this all these years....." She said.

" No... I just didn't want you to know- " Before I finished my words she dug her face into my chest and started crying. " I'm ( sob ) sorry... " She said. " You don't have to be sorry. I was just scared to tell because I didn't know if you shared the feelings the same as mine. "
She kept crying instead of answering. She cried to the point that my tshirt got wet.

" Yah! Stop crying! See Yeontan is also staring at you. "

She chuckled and stopped crying

She chuckled and stopped crying. " Love you! " I giggled at her words. " Love you too future wife! " She widened her eyes at my words. I took Yeontan in my hands and said, " Tan aa say your future mom to smile! "

She instantly smiled and said, " This is the most beautiful picture I saw  today

She instantly smiled and said, " This is the most beautiful picture I saw today. " And took Tan from me and started to play with it. Finally! She stopped crying and started smiling! Tan! You came at the right time my boy!

CONTINUES...!~

-- 보라해 💜✨