CHAPTER 49

Ow... It's been so many days since I slept like this! Surely Tae has some magic. I immediately fell asleep when he started to sing.

Oh yes! I'm going to the agency today (⁠^⁠∇⁠^⁠)⁠ノ⁠♪ Okay! So what should I wear? I'm going to the agency after 3 months! I searched for what I brought and I luckily brought some formal outfits.

 I wore this and came out of the room

I wore this and came out of the room. I came downstairs and saw Tae waiting for me. " Shall we go? " He asked me. " Where are you coming? " I asked. " Of course I should drop my girlfriend, no future wife to her work. " He said. I blushed a little on his words.

" Okay let's go! " I said. After a while we reached the agency. We got on to the lift and went to the third floor. As the lift doors opened on the third floor, I saw Yae Jin, Mi So, Se Mi. Their eyes widened as they saw me. Me and Tae got out of the lift. My members were too shocked to react.

" Se Mi. Am I dreaming? Or is it real? " Yae Jin asked Se Mi. " As I am also seeing the same I guess you are not dreaming. " Mi So said.

" You are not dreaming guys. I'm here for real. " I said. " Ms. Lee!!! " Those three members said in unison and hugged me at a time. " We missed you!! " They said crying. " I missed you too! " I threw my bag on Tae and cried along with them. " You people are amazing. " Tae said with (⁠ー⁠_⁠ー⁠゛⁠) look.

" Okay okay you all missed her equally. So, let her take a breath now. " Tae said while pushing my team members away. I laughed.

Tae was with me for some time and went off saying to call him after my work. " Ji Eun aa. Go and meet Me. Bang once. '' Hye Jin said to me. " Oh yeah. I almost forgot. I'll get going then. " I said.

I knocked on the door and he said to come in. " Hello Mr. Bang. How are you? " I asked him. " Oh.. Ji Eun... I'm fine but how are you? "

" I'm good Mr. Bang. "

" How are you feeling now? Is your wound okay now? "

" I'm feeling better and my wound got better. "

" How are things going on with Taehyung? "

" Pretty good Mr. Bang. "

" Um... Did anyone tell you about Taehyung? "

" About him...? What's there to tell... "

" Oh nothing. "

" Mr. Bang I think there is something that you are hiding from me. "

" Nothing Ji Eun. "

" Mr. Bang. Please tell me. What is it about Tae? "

" I didn't want to tell you this but... While you didn't wake for all these three months, Taehyung's condition was very bad. "

" Very bad in the sense? "

" To put it exactly he was here but his soul was somewhere. He didn't come to the agency for the first month while you were in hospital. As his schedule was lagging we somehow made Taehyung to come to the agency after one month. And once he came to the agency he spent all the night in the practicing room, dancing. "

" Really? Was he like that? "

'' Yes, we were afraid of seeing him like that. Jungkook was the person who understood him correctly. He was also afraid of seeing Taehyung like that, so he started staying with Taehyung in his house. " Mr. Bang said. I'm trying my best to control the tears. I didn't say anything but kept staring at my hands.

" Ji Eun. Are you okay? " Mr. Bang asked. I snapped into reality and said, " Oh yes. "

" Take care Ji Eun. You are the most important in Taehyung's life. He will be the most affected person if something happens to you. " Mr. Bang said.

" I'll get going now, Mr. Bang. " I said and left, leaving Mr. Bang clueless. Was he really like that? Why didn't anyone tell me about this sooner? Yes I expected him to react that way, but I didn't expect him to react in such a way.

When I was walking I received a message from Tae.

TAETAE 🧸🤎💜

Yah! Where are you? I'm in your cabin with your team members. You better come fast!

I immediately started running to my cabin.

CONTINUES...!~

-- 보라해 💜✨