CHAPTER 42

Where am I? What's this? Why are my hands...legs... they are tied? Who are these people? I tried opening my eyes. My body feels so weak. I tried remembering what happened before we ended up here. Why can't I remember... Why am I feeling so dizzy? No Ji Eun. Try to remember. You should.

We went to have lunch. After we had lunch we came out and we saw a van. We saw Bo Ra in it! And after that two men came out and dragged us in. Bo Ra! What the hell! Did she kidnap us? Why?! No wait... Did anyone notice that we went missing? What is the situation there?

I hope someone noticed that we are missing. Our phones! Where are they? I opened my eyes. But still my vision was blurry. I can see a woman walking in front of me. I can even say that it is Bo Ra. The way of her walking, her body language and all. I can see someone is tied to a chair with their hands tied back like me. It's Hye Jin.

I tried talking. " Yah... Hwang Bo Ra! " I tried to sound powerful but I couldn't. " Oh! My baby! You woke up? How was your journey here? I hope it wasn't so tiring. ," She said in an annoying tone. " What the fuck are trying to do now?! Why did you bring us here? "

" You don't know? Um... I'm just bored. I brought you both here to have some fun. " She said. This bitch is getting on my nerves. " Listen Bo Ra. If you tell me now what are you up to maybe I'll forgive you later for what you have done. But before anything untie us first! " I shouted at her.

She took a bottle full of water and splashed the half bottle on my face and splashed the remaining on Hye Jin's face. Hye Jin woke up. " You think I tied you to untie it later? And you are talking about forgiving me? Realise the position you are in. Who's talking about what? " She said in a sarcastic way.

God! Help us to get out of this mess!

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Me and Jungkook came to the agency. We came to talk with Ji Eun and Hye Jin for a little while. We went to their cabin and noticed that they were not there. It's past lunch time. Where are these two? We asked their team members about them. They said that they both went for lunch at the nearby restaurant.

So after they said that we went near that restaurant. They were not there here either. Thinking about where they went we came out of the restaurant. We both stood in front of the restaurant thinking about them. Just then I stepped on something. I looked down to see what was that thing I stepped on. And it was Ji Eun's bracelet. I found Ji Eun's bracelet on the ground.

Why is her bracelet here? This is her favourite bracelet! Why would she drop it here? No.... Don't tell me.... She's in danger! Slowly my heart started to beat fast. Ah... Wait! " Jungkook aa! See this! This is Ji Eun's bracelet! It was on the ground! She is not in danger right? Yah! Tell me something! " I was just shouting at Jungkook not knowing what to do.

" Hyung! See! Don't panic! Let's think! Hyung let's call them first! " He said. Right it's the right thing. We should call them. I called Ji Eun and Jungkook called Hye Jin. The phone was ringing but no answer. What the hell! Where are they? I sighed in anger and looked up.

I saw CC cameras. Right! " Jungkook! Let's check the CC cameras! " I said. After a while we saw the camera footage. And yeah! They are in danger! We got the vehicle number. We asked them to track that vehicle. They said it might take a while. We asked them not to tell others anything about this. If this word gets out and if the media is involved something dangerous might really happen.

Meanwhile Jungkook and I started calling them again. After so many calls they finally lifted that call! " Hello! Ji Eun! "

CONTINUES...!~

-- 보라해 💜✨