CHAPTER 5

( Note : I know that BTS didn't attend any Cannes Film Festival. But in my story they will attend the Cannes Film Festival. )

So as the Cannes Film Festival is going to take place BTS are going to attend this year's Film Festival. When Mr. Bang said that they will go on a trip I actually expected but my expectations became real. After Mr. Bang finished speaking there was silence in the room.

After a few minutes Mr. Bang broke the silence and said, " Ms. Lee. You are going along with them too. " My eyes widened at his words. What? Me? Why me? Why should I ? " I should go along with them.... ? " I asked.

Mr. Bang said, " Obviously you'll be going with them Ms. Lee. You are mainly responsible for BTS you know that right? If you don't tag along with them who will take care of all things... ? "

" Oh... Yes... I should go. " I said. Ah...!! Why at this time? " Ms. Lee. You can take someone along with you like your assistant. " Okay Mr. Bang " I said. And after that the meeting ended. We all dispersed.

At evening I left my work early because I don't have much work to do. I opened the door and entered the house. Wait. Why are the lights on? Did I forget to switch off them at morning. No... I didn't even on any lights in the morning. I slowly entered the kitchen and there I saw....... Her.

Hye Jin. My roommate and my BEST FRIEND since childhood! Aish... This girl. She took a two week vacation trip and went on a vacation. Look at her she didn't even inform me that she is coming back today. (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)

" Yah! Hye Jin! " I yelled. She turned back and came running to me and gave me a tight hug. " I missed you so much!! " She shouted in my ears. " Yeah... That's why you didn't even call me much. " I said in an annoying tone. " Yah, stop it. " She said.

" So.... How was your vacation? "

" Obviously good. I spent a lot of time with my family. And mainly I slept a lot!! "

" That is the best thing you can do. Sleeping like Koala 🐨 "

" Yah.... "

" Okay okay I'll stop now. "

" Yeah... By the way BTS returned from LA a few days ago right? "

" Yeah they did. "

" So.... "

" So....? "

" Did you talk to him? "

" I did but not much. "

" Are you planning to avoid him? "

" What? No! He's my best friend since childhood. Since 21st May, 1997! How can I avoid him? "

" So you say, you'll not avoid him. "

" Yessssss. "

" Okay let's see. " She said giving me a sarcastic smile. Yeah! I should tell her that. " Yah! Hye Jin! You are coming with me to Cannes. " I told her. " Why? Cannes?? " She asked me. I told her the whole thing and she agreed to come along with me.

After talking to her for so long, I got fresh, changed into comfy clothes and got on my bed. And I remembered what happened between me and Taehyung befor BTS went to LA.....

FLASHBACK

BEFORE BTS WENT TO LA

I finished all my works and started heading towards my house. I was driving then I got a call. It was Jin Hyung . I picked up the call.

" Hello? Ji Eun are you free?? Where are you?? " Jin asked me. I said, " Yes I'm free. I'm heading towards my house. Why?? "

" We are at a restaurant, after eating food, we had drinks. Only me and Namjoon are conscious. We managed everyone to take home. Taehyung is left, you are very close to Taehyung, so can you help us and take him home?? " Jin asked me a favour.

" Okay don't worry I'm coming. Send me the address. " I said.

AFTER 15 MINUTES

I arrived at the restaurant. I went inside. Namjoon already left taking Suga, Hobi. When I went inside Jin Hyung was heading towards the exit taking Jimin and Jungkook. They were drunk. Jin told me Taehyung was inside , I nodded.

When I went inside I saw Tae sleeping on a sofa with red cheeks! So cute. I tried to wake him up, by calling his name. After so many attempts I was successful. He woke up.

" Ohh....my Ji Eun is here!! Ji Eun aa what are you doing here?? " He said with half opened eyes.

" Why do you think I'm here? Of course I'm here to take you home. Get up let's go. " I said to him. He stood and wrapped his hand around my neck. We started walking towards my car.

We were near his home. I opened the car door and took him out. I opened the door and we started heading upstairs. I laid him on the bed and removed his shoes and socks.

He was talking all sorts of rubbish, on our way here. When I was removing his socks, he asked for water. I brought him a glass of water, he drank the water and came out of the bed. He started walking towards me and I was stepping back until I hit the wall behind me. He was dangerously close to me. My heart started to beat fast.

He put his left hand on the wall and said, " Ji Eun aa why are you so beautiful today?? " I was shocked at his question and came to the realisation that he is teasing me even though he is drunk!

" Yaa you are teasing in the middle of the night?? Seriously?? " I said and hit his chest. He held my hand and said, " Yaa Ji Eun, I'm not teasing you! You are really beautiful today. Why can't you take a compliment every time I give you one." I remained silent because what he said was correct. Hehe.

" Okay. Thank you. I know that I'm beautiful. It's late, I'll get going then. " I said to him and turned aside but he held my hand and pinned me to the wall.

He was staring into my eyes, and I don't know what to do so I was just looking at him with a blank expression on my face. He suddenly wrapped his left hand around my neck and pulled me closer to him and hugged me. I was very shocked. Today I'm sure that my heart will come out of the ribcage. My god please save me. What's happening.

He was still hugging me. Out of blue he said, " Ji Eun. I like you.... " My heart started to beat very very fast. I was about to tell him to stop talking telling rubbish.

Then he released me from the hug and looked at my eyes. Here, I was still unsure about what was happening. He then brought his face very close to mine. His hand was on my waist, our faces were so close and our lips were inches apart. He closed his eyes and....

A/n 👋

So finally the mystery is revealed why Ji Eun was running away from Taehyung. This is was the incident before BTS went to LA!!!

If you liked this chapter like it and don't forget to share your thoughts in the comments!

P.S. : Longest chapter ( 1204 words)

CONTINUES...!~

-- Borahae 💜✨