CHAPTER 56

NEXT DAY MORNING

IN THE MEETING ROOM

" I guess everyone remembers what I said two years ago. I said we were going to have a concert soon but due to some issues we couldn't. But in 15 days you have a concert. "

Mr. Bang said. Everyone nodded. " Where is the concert going to place Mr. Bang?? " RM asked Mr. Bang.

" 인도 " ( INDIA )

Everyone widened their eyes in shock. " What? India? " Tae said. " Yes. " Mr. Bang said.

" But Mr. Bang.... Every time we bring up the topic of a concert in India everyone objects to it. But why now? " Jungkook asked.

Yes he has a point. " It's a free concert. Like you guys did in Busan. Free concert. This is the reason why they approved this idea. "
Mr. Bang said.

Woah! Wait... So... We are really.... Going to India....!!!!

" So, it concluded then.... " Mr. Bang said. Everyone shouted and showed their excitement.

TIME SKIP

AT HOUSE

Me and Hye Jin are sitting on the couch and discussing the schedule of BTS. Out of nowhere I said, " Hye Jin aa!! I'm so happy! I always wanted to go to India but couldn't. But now we are really going there!! "

" You're more excited than anyone! " Hye Jin said.

" Of course I'm happy. India is in one of the top three countries when it comes to streaming BTS songs or anything related to BTS.  And there are more fanbases in India. I can't imagine what the condition of the Indian ARMY is there. "

" Right they must be so happy. "

" I can't wait for the day when we are going to India. "

13 DAYS LATER

Guess what? Tomorrow is going to be a very very very very special day! Tomorrow is TAE'S BIRTHDAY 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

I planned a surprise for him! I hope it goes smoothly! I have a camera fixed beside his bed. In one minute the clock is going to tick 12. And that's it 5, 4,3,2,1

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! " I said while shaking him to get up! He was scared as hell.

" What? What happened?? " He said in a scared tone. '' Yah! Chill.... Happy Birthday!! "

I said as I hugged him. He came into the real world then! LoL 😆

Time for surprise! " Yah... Get up I'll show you one. " I said and took him out of the bed. I closed his eyes and made him. I took him to the backyard and closed his eyes with a cloth.

" Can I unfold this? " He asked.

" Um... Not yet... " I said and he sighed. After making everything ready I said, " Open eyes in the count of 3. "

" 1,2,3.... Open your eyes! " I said and he opened his eyes. He was too shocked to see his and my parents, all BTS members, Bang PD, his friend Park Hyung Sik and everyone.

Yes this is my surprise. This might not be a big surprise but for him, yes, it is a big surprise.

Two days ago he told his concern when it comes to his birthday. He said that if he celebrates his birthday with the members, he can't celebrate it with his parents and friends. If he celebrates with parents, he can't celebrate with his members.

So.... With so many efforts I gathered everyone here. We should not miss this iconic moment right? So we have our Run BTS director to film this! He filmed it.

I prepared the cake and arranged a party in the backyard. You know how hard this was? I had to do all this without Taehyung knowing. It wouldn't be a surprise if I told him beforehand right?

" So... Tae? How is your surprise? You liked it? " I asked him. He nodded with teary eyes. I cupped his face with my two hands and said, " Don't be a crybaby on your birthday.... " He laughed. This is what I wanted. 

" C'mon cut the cake. I prepared the cake. " I said. He cut the cake. After he cut the cake everyone talked and one by one everyone started leaving. I decided to stay over at Tae's place.

After everyone left me and Tae were on the bed. I slept on my left hand while Tae was sleeping back hugging me. After a while he called me and said, " Ji Eun aa thank you for the surprise. "

" Yah... Are you nuts? Why would you say thank you to me? "

" Arasso ( I understand ) I'll not tell you that. "

" That's good. "

" Um... Ji Eun aa. "

" Um...? "

" Don't you think we are destined for each other? "

'' Um... What did you mean exactly? "

" I mean.... We have been best friends since childhood and now we fell in love, soon we'll get married too.... Don't you think we are destined? " He said.

I turned to him and said, '' Of course! We are destined for each other! " And dug my face into his chest.

After that we drifted into our dreamlands.

CONTINUES...!~

-- 보라해 💜✨