CHAPTER 25

JI EUN'S POV

Thank God we are here on time! We got into the plane and after a few minutes the plane started moving. I didn't do anything I just slept! After a few hours of traveling we arrived at our destination in the evening. We went to the hotel which was booked beforehand. We went into our respective rooms and went into deep sleep.

NEXT MORNING

We have a shoot scheduled at ten so, we left at eight and arrived at the set. Taehyung was getting ready and I was looking after the arrangements. " Excuse me Miss! " I heard someone calling me from behind. I turned back and saw. Who is he? Do I know him?

" Yeah what do you need? "

" What's going on here? "

" Oh here! A shooting is going on! "

" Are you a Korean? "

" Oh yes. I am! "

" Perhaps you have a boyfriend? " He asked me. Aish! What's up with this guy? I was just being friendly with him.....

" Oh no she's married! " I heard someone saying that from behind. Obviously it's Taehyung. I was like what are you saying? I looked at him and he gave me a flirty smile. " Oh sorry! You can carry on! " The stranger told and left.

" Yaa. When did we get married?! "

" We? I guess it's been a year now. "

" Hmph! In your dreams 乁⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠o⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠ㄏ " I said went away from there. After sometime the shoot began. It's almost noon and we are done with the shoot. Hurrah!

We reached the hotel at noon. I rested for a while and decided to go out with my team members.

Actually I searched for some places before coming here. I feel like climbing the mountains these days. So I asked my teammates if they were interested. They said they were interested too. Shall I ask Taehyung to join..... No. If he comes with us the paparazzi might create some idiotic rumours. I'll go with him some other time.

After a few hours we reached the mountain, we started to climb the mountain while talking, laughing, and so on... We reached half way and these people are tired! " C'mon guys! We are about to reach the top. Let's go! " I said to them while they were taking a rest while sitting on a rock. " Ms. Lee! We'll rest for just a few minutes. There is much time left for sunset we can make it there in time! " Mi So said. Okay fine let's just sit for sometime. " Let's take a photo I'll upload it in my WeChat moments. " Yae Jin said.

My team members were taking photos while I spotted some beautiful flowers down from where we came. " Ms. Lee the view is nice we are going there to take some photos. " They shouted. As they went up I went down and started to take pictures of those beautiful flowers. So beautiful!!

Oh! What's this suddenly? Why is it raining now? It's all sunny just a few minutes ago. Where are these people? Oh no! It started to rain heavily. This can't be! I placed my handbag on my head and started running upwards! " Ji Eun aa! " Someone shouted from behind. I turned back. It's Taehyung. He's running towards me holding an umbrella. He came and stood in front of me holding an umbrella to prevent us from getting wet. I was just too stunned to react. I came to my senses when he shook me. " What are you doing? Let's run! " Taehyung said and took my hand and we started to run.

We came running to a place where we can stay away from getting wet. I wonder how he always comes to me at the right time. When I was thinking about this Taehyung dragged me and took me behind a pillar. '' What happened? " I asked him.

He closed my mouth with his hand and said" Shh.. I guess paparazzi is here! " He whispered to me. Aish! Why now of all time? " I guess they're gone... Ji Eun! Do you have a fever why are you so red? " He asked me. How to tell this boy that it's not because of a fever! ^⁠_⁠^

A/n 👋

Heyy guys! So what was your reaction when you heard BTS members going to the military??

CONTINUES...!~

-- BORAHAE 💜✨