CHAPTER 34

" I want to say something. " he said. " What.... " I asked him.

" Ah!! I can't do this anymore! "

" What is that you can't do anymore... "

" I can't do this. Just being friends with you! "

" Oh... What?!?!?!"

" Yes! I like you! No..... I love you! Saranghae Hye Jin aa! "

I was out of words. Am I hearing him right? " Yes. You are hearing me right. " He said as if he was reading my mind. I didn't say anything, I was just looking at him. Then he waved his hands in front of me and said, " What? Are you too shocked to react? "

" Yes... Actually I'm out of words. Because you know right.... ? "

" What.... "

" You know that I have feelings for you from our high school right? "

" Oh yes! Actually I have feelings for you also but.... I just couldn't express them... " He said. I was silent. Then he said, " So what's your answer to me. "

" Yes! I love you! I LOVE YOU TOO!! I love you so much!!! " I said very happily. As you know he's my longtime crush. And why would I say no to him. As he heard my words he gave me his bunny smile. " You are so cute. " He said and we just stared at each other like there's no tomorrow.

As we were staring at each other we heard bells ringing. A little boy was playing with a bell. " So finally the bells rang when I met my soulmate! " He said.

JI EUN'S POV

We left Jungkook and Hye Jin alone. I hope Kookie successfully confesses his love for Hye Jin. " Yah! By the way are you a stalker? " Tae asked me. " What?!! " I said with my eyes wide open. " How did you wear the same colour as mine, if you are not a stalker? "

" You must be kidding. I wore the dress first and came to you. You are a stalker not me! "

" I understand. Fine, let's go. " He said and we both were roaming around. " Ji Eun aa! Come on we will ride a Ferris wheel. " Tae said. Is he nuts? He is afraid of heights.

" Yah! Are you crazy? How can you ride that when you are afraid of heights. " I asked him. He said, " Ah... It's not a problem. I'll not look down I'll just look at the city. And one more reason why would I be afraid when I have my Ji Eun here...(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) "

I chuckled, " Okay let's ride that. " We got into the Ferris wheel and I asked him, " Are you sure you can ride this or else we can get down now..... " He just gave me a smile assuring that he's okay. The wheel started moving. We both were sitting on a seat and I turned beside to see the city outside.

At night the city is amazing and seeing the city from the city outskirts is just amazing. " Woah..... So beautiful. Yah! Tae see. "

" Um... I'm seeing it's beautiful just like you. "

I blushed a little at his words and turned back. As soon as I turned back his lips crashed on mine. I was shocked at first but gave in later. Our lips moved rhythmically and our lips didn't leave each other until we were out of breath. He released me from the kiss and we can see the fireworks outside.

 He released me from the kiss and we can see the fireworks outside

" Lee Ji Eun. I love you! " Tae said. " I love you too Tae! " I said to him and he gave me his boxy smile. And we together saw the fireworks outside.

CONTINUES...!~

-- 보라해 💜✨