CHAPTER 53

" What? " I asked. She stood up and came to me. She started staring into my eyes. What? What is she doing? Why is my heart beating so fast? " Yah, wh - " She hugged me before I finished my words.

" You'll be with me all the time right? " She asked me. How should I even react. First. She hugged me all of a sudden making my heart beat so fast. Second. She is making my heart flutter even more with her words.

" Of course. Why would I leave you? " I said. " Really? " She asked me. " Yes! " I said with cheeks which were flushed into red

FLASHBACK ENDS

JI EUN'S POV

" Wait... Really? Since then?! " I asked. " Yes since then. " He said. " Woah! I can't believe it. " I said while looking at him with unbelievable eyes. Well... Deep in my heart I am screaming out of happiness.

For a long time we talked like that. I pretended to fall asleep in his arms.

" Are you asleep? " He asked. I didn't respond to that. " Ji Eun aa... Saranghae. You will also not leave me right? " He said. Of course I won't leave you. Why would I leave you?

" Oh... I can hear you saying that. " He said. I was shocked. Can he hear my inner voice or what? " Ji Eun aa.... I'll be with you till my last breath. Promise me that you'll be beside me also. " He said. Aw.... How sweet! I hugged him tightly and slept really this time.

NEXT DAY

The sun rose brightly. The sunlight hit my face which made me wake up. As I opened my eyes, I saw his face which is like a sculpture. A beautiful sculpture. " I caught you staring at my handsome face. " Tae said with his eyes still closed.

" How did you know that? " I asked him. " I can sense it. " He said and opened his eyes.

" Good morning! " I said. " Good morning! " He said and kissed my forehead. Woah... Why is he making me blush as the first thing in the morning.

I woke up and got ready for work. By the time I got ready he prepared the breakfast. ( Just a bread omelette )

We ate breakfast and left home. After sometime we reached the agency. We had a meeting today so, we gathered in the meeting room. After a short while Mr. Bang arrived and the meeting started.

" The new album of BTS is a success. " Mr. Bang said. " We worked hard on it Mr. Bang. " RM said.

" So.... We are planning a concert. " Mr. Bang said.

" Yay! We are going to meet the Army then! " Jungkook said with excitement.

" But we haven't decided on the place yet. But yes. You are going to have a concert soon. " Mr. Bang said. I wonder which place they will select this time.

TIME SKIP

I left my work early to spend time with Hye Jin. It's been a long time since we went out for a hangout. We both went out shopping. We did some crazy things. And at last we stopped at a shop. It's like a workshop. It's not a workshop for a particular thing. There are different types of things.

Out of curiosity we both went in. We asked a staff member about the shop. He said that it's a place where we can prepare gifts for our loved one and they will help us with that.

" Shall we do it? " We asked each other. Later we decided to do it!  Okay..... So...... What should I do for him...... Right! I'll make a pair of gloves and a scarf for my winter bear.

" Excuse me. Did you decide? "

" Yes! I'll knit gloves and a scarf. " I said to the staff. " Okay let's go this side. " He said. We went to a place to select the fabric. I chose a brown colour fabric. The staff member started to guide me and with his help I started knitting the gloves.

After a long time I completed knitting. I finally succeeded in making what I wanted. Yay! I'll go to him and give him this! I came out of the workshop and Hye Jin came out too. '' Yah! What did you make? " I asked her.

She showed me what she made and said, " I made a bracelet for Kookie. And what did you make? " 

I showed her what I made and said, " I made gloves and a scarf for my winter bear. "

" Ohh... You knitted those with your hands?? You've got that much patience?? Since when?? " She asked me with an unbelievable face. " Since I fell in love with him. " I said and she laughed.

After that Hye Jin went home telling that she was tired. I decided to call Tae. Wow he picked up the phone immediately.

OTP

" Hello! "

" Hello! Tae! Are you busy? "

" No. I'm at home. "

'' Okay! Stay there only! I'm coming. "

" What? So suddenly 🌚 "

" Yes! I'm coming! Bye!! " I said and cut the call. 

END OF THE CALL

I immediately got into my car and drove to his house.

A/n 👋

So...  Heyy guys~~

What's your opinion on this chapter???