CHAPTER 36

As I saw the news my eye balls left the sockets!!!! WTF!!! I mean.... How?

BREAKING NEWS

V AND JUNGKOOK OF THE WORLD FAMOUS BOY BAND GROUP BTS ( BANGTAN SONYEONDAN ) WERE SPOTTED ON THEIR DATE

📸 Tap here to view the picture

AS WE CAN SEE IN THE PICTURE V WRAPPED HIS HANDS AROUND MS. A's SHOULDER AND JUNGKOOK IS HOLDING HANDS WITH MS. B

RUMOURS ARE SPREADING FAST THAT THE YOUNGEST MAKNAES OF BTS ARE IN LOVE. FANS ARE GOING CRAZY BY THIS NEWS, WHILE SOME ARMY'S ARE SO HAPPY WITH THIS NEWS. WE CAN'T ASSUME ANYTHING UNTIL BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT CONFIRMS IT.

STAY TUNE TO @*********

OMG I don't understand how people got this picture. Leaving it aside what to do now???? What the hell!!! How should I face Mr. Bang tomorrow. I'm sure people at the agency will talk behind my back. I'm sure they will say that she seduced him or trapped him for popularity and some other rubbish.

I wonder what Hye Jin's position is now. I should go home now. I left the agency and drove my car to the house. I immediately opened the door and went to Hye Jin. " Yah! Hye Jin are you okay? " I asked her.

She saw me with a confused look. " Obviously I'm okay. "

" Aren't you tensed? "

" About that..... It should come out in front of the public one day. But it came out sooner than we expected. Let's just not take too much tension. " She said and I nodded. My phone rang.

TAETAE 🧸
CALLING~~~

OTP

" Hello Ji Eun. Did you see the news? Are you okay? Tell me something. "

" Let me speak first. You are shooting me with questions. I'm okay. "

" So don't worry about the news. I spoke with Mr. Bang and he said we four members will have a meeting about how to give a proper statement tomorrow. "

" Oh... Okay. "

" Yeah. So don't worry and have a nice sleep. "

" You don't worry about my sleep, worry about yours. Don't think about anything and go to sleep now. Good night! "

" Good night! I'll meet you in your dreams. "

" Haha. Sleep well. "

" You too. "

END OF THE CALL

NEXT DAY MORNING

AT THE AGENCY

Me, Tae, Hye Jin and Jungkook are waiting for Mr. Bang to come. I can't even guess what Mr. Bang will tell after he comes. He trusts me so much and after this incident I don't know what he is thinking about me. While I was thinking Mr. Bang came in and we greeted him.

There is complete silence in the room. Someone break this silence!
" So...... You four members are dating each other. " Mr. Bang said. We just saw each other's faces and remained silent.

" Taehyung and Jungkook. You both will have to do a press meet and admit your love for them in front of everyone. " Mr. Bang said. And we widened our eyes. That's it? He didn't scold us.

" Are you not angry with us Mr. Bang " Tae asked. " Gosh! Why would I be angry at my own kids? You didn't do anything wrong. You are also just a human being like everyone else. You have your own heart. You also have a right to fall in love. There's nothing wrong with dating. I came to this position just because of you. BTS. Hmm......... Finally I'm relieved that you both have found your true love. Live a happy life! " Mr. Bang said.

Our eyes got a little teary at his words. The way he understands these boys. Such a great man. The meeting is finished and Mr. Bang called me in private to talk with me.

" Yes, Mr. Bang. "

" Ji Eun. If you are worrying about what I am thinking about you, don't think hard. My respect for you is the same as before and it will be. You have taken care of many scandals. Now it's time for you to handle yours. Do well. And take care of Taehyung. He's the world's most handsome man right? " Mr. Bang said and I laughed a little.

" Thank you Mr. Bang for putting your faith in me. I'll not break your trust. " I said. While leaving he said, " Don't forget to invite me for your marriage! " He said. I chuckled and said, " You'll be the first person we'll invite Mr. Bang. "

CONTINUES...!~

-- 보라해 💜✨