CHAPTER 27

They bought the ice cream and by the time they came home we almost finished cooking. After sometime we ate dinner and had a few drinks. Taehyung and Jungkook fell asleep at our place only. I took Taehyung to the bedroom and covered him with a blanket and sat beside him.

I was admiring his face which is like a sculpture. I went close to him and said, " Yaa... I know that you are waiting for my line. Actually.... I didn't have to think about that line because I prepared my line soon after you told me your line. But... I'm thinking a lot about us. Don't worry... I'll let you know my line sooner. Good night! "

NEXT DAY MORNING

I was getting ready for work. One by one everyone is getting ready for work. We four went to the agency together. We had a meeting to attend. After the meeting Jungkook and Taehyung went back. Hye Jin got a call and she went to take the call. I was on my laptop but couldn't focus on the work. Just then I got a message.

TAETAE🧸

Let's meet at 7

Suddenly.... Oh... Don't tell me he listened to everything last night! Oh no! What to do?

TIME SKIP

Why did he ask me to meet up suddenly? This place is far from the city. I drove my car to the place he told me. It's a restaurant. I didn't even know that this place existed. Where did he find this place?

I entered the restaurant and saw Taehyung talking to a chef. I went near him and greeted that chef. He told me and Taehyung to take a seat. " Why did you ask to meet up suddenly? " I asked him. " I'll tell you. "

After sometime the chef came and placed something in front of us and smiled at Taehyung and went off. I raised my eyebrows and asked what it was to Taehyung. He told me to open the lid. I opened the lid and saw. Oh! I can't believe my eyes. They were desserts. My favorite ones. I saw those and laughed.

" Yaa.... You asked me to come this far. And desserts... What's this? What are you doing boy? "

" You don't remember? "

" What? "

" Really you don't remember? This day from last year? "

" I clearly can't remember what happened last week. You are asking me about last year? "

" Okay. I'll tell you. "

" Tell! "

" You remember I asked you to meet up at a restaurant to eat dessert. And then I got urgent work and didn't show up at the place we were supposed to meet. "

" Right! I was so mad at you that I didn't talk to you because you didn't even inform me. "

" Yeah. Then I told you that I'll treat you on the same day next year. So we are here! "

" Oh.... " To be honest I'm touched. He remembered his promise and brought me here when I didn't even remember this thing. My eyes got a bit teary, and I still managed to laugh. But who is he. He is Taehyung who knows everything about me after my mom. He stood up from his seat and came near me I stood up from my seat and wrapped my hands around him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

After a few seconds I stopped crying and said, " Thank you for not forgetting the promise. " " You're such a crybaby. " He said while hugging me. I laughed a little. Now. It's time. Let me confess. " Taehyung aa.... I have something to tell you. " He saw me with very curious eyes. " Yes. Tell! "

" I - "

RING RING~~

" Let me take this call. " I said to him and lifted the call. Aish why these people create such problems when I'm away from the agency. " What to do? I have urgent work, I'll tell you tomorrow! " I said and went running to the car. " Yaa wait! " He said coming from behind. " Bye! " I said and drove off. Let him wait till tomorrow.

A/n 👋

Hey guys!! Thank you so much!! Guess what... This story crossed 500 reads and 180 votes!! Most importantly DESTINED is in #1 idolromance!! And many more rankings!! Thank you so much guys for your support! Keep supporting me and I'll not let you regret reading this story!

CONTINUES...!~

-- BORAHAE 💜✨