CHAPTER 39

After that incident Tae invited me and Hye Jin to come over to his place. We agreed and went to their place at 4. While we reached their house, a battle was going on. Not the battle which happens in war, it's a battle in the kitchen.

Jungkook and Tae were trying to cook. We see that the whole kitchen was a mess. Can't leave these boys in the kitchen. I'm sure they'll do something to this house. " Hey! Hey! What are you guys doing? " I asked. " Noona, I'm trying to impress Hye Jin and Hyung is trying to impress you. " He said we burst into laughter.

" In the process of trying to impress us you'll light up the house."

" No no no way. We are almost done with cooking so you go and sit and we'll bring the food to you. " Tae said in a dramatic tone. As he said that we both went and sat on the dining table. Then Hye Jin called me and said, " Ji Eun aa. They are cooking the food but I wonder if it is edible. "

" Don't know let's see! " I said. After some time they both came and kept the dishes on the table. They made dumpling noodle soup. It looks nice but I can't tell how they are going to taste. Actually they are used to cooking because of the Run BTS show.

So, I bet this won't be that bad. " Give it a try. " Tae said as he gave me the bowl. " Um... " I said and took the bowl. I took a bite and it was good. Not bad. " It's delicious! " I said and everyone started eating.

After eating we decided to spend some time with them. Actually we decided to play some games. Games are quite interesting with these guys. Tae went to fresh up. It's been so long since he went up why won't he come yet? I went upstairs and called him. " I'll be out in five minutes! " He shouted from the bathroom.

I thought of looking around his house. It's been a long time since I came to his house. When I was roaming around upstairs, one thing caught my eye. It was a box. But what's that? Why did he write ' Don't touch! ' on it? I want to see it.... But what if he gets angry at me for doing that......

After thinking for some time, I decided to walk away. " Noona. " I heard Jungkook calling me. I turned back and saw him with Hye Jin. " Um... What? " I asked him.

" You were seeing that ' Don't touch! " box right? " He asked me and I nodded. " Actually.... Hyung showed me what was in that. I literally enquired Hyung about that box many times and one fine day he decided to show me what was in that box. And now I think.... It's time for you to see what's inside.... Go on me and Hye Jin will get going. " He said and left the house.

What is that thing? Jungkook said it so emotionally. And now it's time for me to see it? Ah.. so much suspense. Let's just see it. I took that box from the shelf. Wah! Quite heavy! What the hell is inside it? It's so dusty. I opened the box. Those were some letters.

It's from Tae to me. Why didn't he give me them? Don't tell me this box is full of letters he wrote and didn't give it to me. I went through the whole box and yeah it was full of letters. Let's read it.

I opened one of the letters. It was a letter written on March 14.

14th March, 2010

To, Ji Eun

Dear Ji Euniee,

Today you found chocolates once again in your locker. But like every year you failed to guess that it was me , who kept the chocolates in your locker. Ji Eun aa.... When will you know that I am the one who keeps them in your locker. The one you guys think who loves you sincerely is none other than me!

I wonder how many years will take me to confess to you about my feelings. Every time Hye Jin and Jungkook talk about the guy who keeps chocolates in your locker, I want to shout and tell everyone in the class that I'm the one who kept them. But I can't^⁠_⁠^

Because if I do that and if you reject me after that. I'm afraid that we can't even be friends. You are the most precious one for me. Never going to lose you. Even if it's in this life or the other, I want to be with you for the rest of my six lives even if it's just as friends.

LOVE YOU

From your,
TAETAE.

CONTINUES...!~

-- 보라해 💜✨