ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜɪᴀᴛᴜꜱ

˜"*°•

˜"*°• Has asuka wrote letters to the members before?

˜"*°• yes of course. he's done it for lives and for christmas and birthdays. however, his most meaningful ones were when he was on hiatus and back on okinawa island after his fathers passing. he went to see his mum, and to heal since his father was a big part of his life.

'Dear members,

i'm safely back on okinawa island. the nature hasn't changed, and neither has the nostalgic feeling of it. i'm happy to be back home for the first time in nearly 7 years. i wish i could of brought you, to see the scenery, to meet my mum in person but to also make this journey a lot easier for me.

it has been hard. i didnt think i would be back home on the basis of my dad passing away, i thought i would come back home with the chance that both my parents could meet my best friends. not everything always goes as you wish, i know that, but it doesnt mean i don't hope it does.

i know i'm going to be away for a little while, please don't miss me or feel sad for me. i will be fine alongside my mum. we will grieve but we are not sad, in japanese culture death is considered a part of life. my dad will be missed, but we will honour him too.

i just feel sad that he was trying to get to me before he passed. i regret that he couldn't watch us perform. i hope we can perform stronger in the future together so he can look at us, and see our great determination on stage.

i miss you guys already. i know it's only been a few days since i left. or weeks, depends on when this letter reaches you, but being without my members is terribly saddening. there are things that i see, smell and hear all of the time that remind me of us. i know i'll not be gone long, but i cant help to grieve us too. i wish you could be with me. 

i will try and enjoy my time here, to cherish the moments with my mum. she will be lonely once i leave again so i want to give her a lot of happy memories before i come back. i hope you can understand it might take a while, but i'll always come back to you guys. 

i hope you guys will work hard on our performances in america, and continued to make powerful stages for our atiny. they wont miss me loads, but i still wish their happiness above all else so please take care of them, and take care of yourselves! be the ateez we've always dreamed to be.

do me proud!

i love you guys, thank you for being so considerate and understanding. and thank you for always trying your best to take care of me.

from, your fake maknae asuka.'