ꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱᴏʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴇᴘ.6

˜"*°•

˜"*°• STRESSOR THINGS, ep.6

˜"*°• back in the lounge area, we were told the mission car is at the back of the room. we went back there, and the butler jumpscared us. it even made jongho jump, so i was surprised. while the members were complimenting the butler's smile, he handed hongjoong the next mission card

the mission was finding the number in the music videos and we cant make big noises. easy peasy lemon squeezy. the butler then handed seonghwa a decibel microphone to detect how loud something is.

˜"*°• it was a solo mission, and yunho was called up first. he came back surprisingly after just 4 minutes.

" can i talk about it?" he asked and i looked at him weird, why wouldn't he talk about this one

the next person to get called up was seonghwa. he was clearly nervous but stood up anyway.

˜"*°• he came back defeated. 

" the numbers dont matter." seonghwa said as he sat down.

" is it bad or is it alright?" yeosang asked and i looked at seonghwa

" it the worst one ive done." seonghwa said and i giggled in excitement

˜"*°• next up was actually me. i cheered a bit and followed the butler to the room. i walked in alone and the door closed on me. from now on, i couldnt speak. i could see something over in the corner of the room, but just smiled and sat down at the table where the laptop was.

i had to count all the numbers while watching the fireworks music video.

it was going good for the first minute, then the jumpscare in the music video happened, and i had to take out one headphone because it hurt my ears. then a real-life zombie actor tried to jumpscare me but it didnt work. 

˜"*°• the hardest thing was actually trying not to laugh when he started watching and dancing to the music video with me, he took the other headphone that was placed on the table too.

then i felt a hand grab my ankle. i smiled as the female actor was struggling to get out from under the table. i offered her a hand and when she took it, i had to try so hard not to laugh. 

the three of us watched another minute of the music video, dancing together. it was actually pretty fun.

˜"*°• there was a loud banging in the room, it was coming from the door. the zombies tried to get me to answer it but i signed that i couldnt open it. then it was pushed open and another zombie sprinted in to try and scare me.

it didnt work and instead i waved to him, and offered if he anted to watch. he nodded and i successfully held in my laugh.

for the last minute, all 4 of us watched and danced to the music video together. 

˜"*°• when it was over, i completely forgot about the mission and lost count of the numbers but hopefully it actually didnt matter. i placed the headphone down, and said goodbye to the zombie and ghosts. 

i decided to act out of breath when i walked back into the lounge room to scare san.

" no if asuka is scared then im not going." he immediately said and i smiled as i sat down.

" was it bad?" wooyoung asked 

i nodded slowly, " that one is definitely the worst." i joked

˜"*°• san was up next to my amusement.

" fighting!" i said

he came back after 4 minutes with a nice smile on, and i just knew they had went easy on him or he was scared shitless. 

" the ghosts must've felt bad for me." san said. i knew it, they totally went easy on him. 

wooyoung was up next. he went in more confident

˜"*°• he came back and started teasing hongjoong who was asking if it was alright. he kept saying how it was really bad

next up was yeosang, i pat his hand gently as he stood up to leave. he couldn't even get a word in when he was back, hongjoong was immediately told to go in for his turn 

hongjoong came back a bit red in the face and sat down

" but is there anyone who can do this mission?"

˜"*°• the last one up was jongho, but i think we all knew he would win with ease.

when he came back, we got told by the distorted voice that it was a fake mission, and the real mission was actually to not go over 70 decibels. 

the ones who failed the mission was yeosang and hongjoong. i looked at yeosang in shock, he made noise? like scared noises? 

˜"*°• i got another life point which put me at 4 with the other members excluding hongjoong, yeosang, wooyoung and san.

yunho asked for another life point because he couldn't peel it back, and the butler went over and took his faulty one then proceeded to joke around and walk away. it was funny that the butler was now joking with us too.

now we were ready for the next mission