ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ

˜"*°•

˜"*°• GET TANGLED UP, 2019

˜"*°• we started the interview by hongjoong introducing us in english since we were doing an american interviews. the game was a twister mat with our faces on, and we had to answer questions while following the actions given to us. i was wearing jeans, thankfully they weren't skin tight like some of the members.

˜"*°• it was 4 people per team, and the members decided since i was the most flexible i would immediately go to the final round with whoever won from the two teams. up first was hongjoong, mingi, jongho and san. the rest of us sat down by some large windows and watched them.

˜"*°• by the second turn, san was already in a difficult position.

"you two seem like your very close, are you two best friends of the group?" the interviewer asked both san and mingi.

"NO!" they both shouted out.

"business!" mingi shouted and i laughed and landed on wooyoung's shoulder

˜"*°•  the next question was directed at mingi again.

"you landed on yourself, whats one thing you love about yourself?" i was excited for his answer, he is a leo after all.

"everything." he answered and we all butted in saying we dont agree, "my love for hongjoong."

˜"*°•  they played for a few more turns before san reached over to mingis side and roughly bumped into him making mingi lose the round first. they played for more and jongho answered a question which i helped translate and then hongjoong was out because of san. it was just san and jongho left for this round

˜"*°• the amount of 'okay' coming out of both san and jongho's mouth made me chuckle. for the next question, san and jongho were told to say something nice about each other.

"san is sweat. san is sweat!" hongjoong announced and i laughed at his slightly less developed english than mine

˜"*°• it was jongho's turn and he had to put his foot on hongjoong, he reached behind his and straightened out his leg making his butt be in san's face.

"oh no so strange." yeosang let out

"so weird." hongjoong followed

"so hawt." seonghwa said and i laughed loudly at seonghwa

˜"*°•  eventually, jongho won the round as san fell back on his butt. jongho started milly rocking as we chanted his name. the other team got up, it consisted of seonghwa, yeosang, yunho and wooyoung. 

˜"*°• seonghwa was the first to be asked a question, and it was who he thought was the best looking in the group.

" i think yeosang and asuka." he answered, and i turned to the camera as i sat and watched and give it a finger heart

˜"*°•  wooyoung took his turn, and was told he was blocking the members from the camera. he said he wanted to block them. jongho was hitting the back of his thigh and yeosang was gripping onto yunho's thigh to stay up right. a lot was going on